CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebs commenting on politics

Guest Your_Mum

Guest Your_Mum

I have been reading this site for ages and have finally decided to join you cunts for some topical cunty chats.

Quick introduction. I'm a cunt.

Right, celebs getting all passionate and speaking out on political issues, here and in the US. Fuck off you attention seeking cunts and give it a rest. Leave it to the expense claiming wank job MPs instead. I don't want to hear from a fry up eating fat fucking builder, so I certainly don't want to hear from an actor. Benedict cumber-cunt and Eddie Iz a cunt are examples. Cunts

Guest Your_Mum

Russel Brand. My blood pressure just leaped to heart attack level. That drug taking cunty cunt standing up for poor little working class cunt from his big cunty house. Russel Brands DVD, my fav part is the end credits ?. I asked for a refund on that DVD, even though I stole it.

2 minutes ago, Your_Mum said:

Russel Brand. My blood pressure just leaped to heart attack level. That drug taking cunty cunt standing up for poor little working class cunt from his big cunty house. Russel Brands DVD, my fav part is the end credits ?. I asked for a refund on that DVD, even though I stole it.

I'm anxiously awaiting his snuff movie debut.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Nice nom to start off with. You don't have to introduce yourself as we don't fucking care who you are, you've registered on here so it's obvious you are a cunt. 

As to Your nom, I fully agree. Celebrities can fuck right off with their views. 

By the way I'm the Queen of the cunting scene.

I thought Punkers was the Queen of Cunting... or is that Queen of The Bunker on Hole #14?

As for the nom, considering celeb cunts will tread on anything and anyone to get famous, they are only a version of a politician who'll do the same for power. 

They both need the woodchipper/bleach/clawhammer beauty treatment, but as to who deserves it first, that's simply who we catch unawares first...

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

I thought Punkers was the Queen of Cunting... or is that Queen of The Bunker on Hole #14?

As for the nom, considering celeb cunts will tread on anything and anyone to get famous, they are only a version of a politician who'll do the same for power. 

They both need the woodchipper/bleach/clawhammer beauty treatment, but as to who deserves it first, that's simply who we catch unawares first...

No. He is 'a' queen. 

Guest nobgobbler

Oh dear, a rather unfortunate choice of name Your Mum. Half the cunts on here claim to spend the weekend fucking "your mum" in the arse from time to time. It could be confusing. Anyway, welcome to site and happy cunting.

Guest BrothersQuim
40 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Oh dear, a rather unfortunate choice of name Your Mum. Half the cunts on here claim to spend the weekend fucking "your mum" in the arse from time to time. It could be confusing. Anyway, welcome to site and happy cunting.

Don't be so fucking narrow minded, maybe he likes it.

Welcome to the site, I agree cunts like Bob Geldof, David Beckham, Jeremy Clarkson and the like should keep their traps shut, the cunts haven't been in touch with reality for decades!

Only a plaid wearing, crazy golf loving, Tesco frequenting Imbecile would be swayed by the opinion of an arse wipe celebrity any way.

Who changed you're mind on Brexit @Punkape?

I might as well open Pandoras cunt and unleash this turd on you early, gives you more time to acclimatise to his plebian ways.

In general - Yes (that is, affirmative to the nom. And affirmative to if Rick Wakeman, or any one else his tragic-com band starts his 'man of the people' right-wing polemic, you can do him as well)

However....

Who could not be secretly pleased when patron saint of Patronisers, Esther Rantzen - ego unleashed like a nonces libido at a Peppa Pig convention - decided that what the citizens of Luton needed was her representing them at the last election.

......to which the citizens of Luton, took one look at her and went 'up your rancid cunt, Shergar, along with a weirdly shaped carrot, the two Nancy boys and that cross-eyed cunt that sat in front of the rubber plant!'

(I fully realise the cultural touchpoints referenced in this reply will have traction only with those who were around and sentient in the 1970's. If you weren't, then 'you can stuff it up your arse for nothing and fuck off whilst you are doing it!')

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

In general - Yes (that is, affirmative to the nom. And affirmative to if Rick Wakeman, or any one else his tragic-com band starts his 'man of the people' right-wing polemic, you can do him as well)

However....

Who could not be secretly pleased when patron saint of Patronisers, Esther Rantzen - ego unleashed like a nonces libido at a Peppa Pig convention - decided that what the citizens of Luton needed was her representing them at the last election.

......to which the citizens of Luton, took one look at her and went 'up your rancid cunt, Shergar, along with a weirdly shaped carrot, the two Nancy boys and that cross-eyed cunt that sat in front of the rubber plant!'

(I fully realise the cultural touchpoints referenced in this reply will have traction only with those who were around and sentient in the 1970's. If you weren't, then 'you can stuff it up your arse for nothing and fuck off whilst you are doing it!')

SAUSAGES!!!

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

However....

That's a rubber plant stuck up one or two cunts arses then. Nice one Jiggers.

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Welcome to the site, I agree cunts like Bob Geldof, David Beckham, Jeremy Clarkson and the like should keep their traps shut, the cunts haven't been in touch with reality for decades!

Only a plaid wearing, crazy golf loving, Tesco frequenting Imbecile would be swayed by the opinion of an arse wipe celebrity any way.

I might as well open Pandoras cunt and unleash this turd on you early, gives you more time to acclimatise to his plebian ways.

She might like it also.

Guest Your_Mum
9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I myself have also made a claim to fucking mum in the arse. What's the old saying that's appropriate... If you can't beat them, join them, then fuck them

Guest Your_Mum
8 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Bob Geldof. Sir Bob. Another pure piece of absolute cunt. I did enjoy it when recently he was asked live on TV about all the music artist, singing his shit song, are tax avoiding. He decided to start swearing live on day time TV. What's wrong Bob you cunty cunt??? Does it upset you the fact that tax avoiding means less money for hospitals and extra money for your music artist to buy another car and house! You cunt cunt cunt. Dear God, Geldof is a lovely human. Please invite him up to heaven early ?

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, nobgobbler said:

Never tried it Quimmy. It's best left to aids dealers - arse bandits and prostitutes. 

I'm sure your Mr would be very appreciative if you gave it a crack. Ask Punk how he relaxes before hand, they call him Harry Houdini because he can make cocks dissappear and reappear at will, for some reason though they're always covered in sweetcorn upon return.

Guest nobgobbler
47 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'm sure your Mr would be very appreciative if you gave it a crack. Ask Punk how he relaxes before hand, they call him Harry Houdini because he can make cocks dissappear and reappear at will, for some reason though they're always covered in sweetcorn upon return.

If he asks for it the only crack he's gonna get is the crack in his skull as his head hits the frying pan.