CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Most Bollocks (Haunted)

Jake The Muss

i remember watching some of this made for TV short Z-Movies bollocks and remember crying with laughter every time that floating cuntbreed Derek Acorah went in to act 1 of his equity acting cuntishness, fuck my old muddy boots, this cunt on a stick should be in politics with the amount of bullshit coming out of his north, later to be found a fraud...Mmm...no shit Sherlock, any cunt for brains that believed he was for real should be claw hammered on sight and as for that useless bag of cunt Yvette Fielding whose favorite lines was ...did you see that, did you hear that, no cunt saw or heard anything Yvette because you was part of a money making franchise that thick cuntbreeds lapped up, you should be stripped of your blue peter badge you old cocksucker, apparently she was almost killed by a crowbar throwing ghost, should of been a claw hammer, better call ghost busters Yvette because you bunch of cretins are certainly not that ,a TV cunts on parade paradise for the thickest of cuntbreeds, 

Guest BrothersQuim
8 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

i remember watching some of this made for TV short Z-Movies bollocks and remember crying with laughter every time that floating cuntbreed Derek Acorah went in to act 1 of his equity acting cuntishness, fuck my old muddy boots, this cunt on a stick should be in politics with the amount of bullshit coming out of his north

I'm just shocked you expect a Scouser to not lie through his teeth, or mention Hillsborough.

8 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

i remember watching some of this made for TV short Z-Movies bollocks and remember crying with laughter every time that floating cuntbreed Derek Acorah went in to act 1 of his equity acting cuntishness, fuck my old muddy boots, this cunt on a stick should be in politics with the amount of bullshit coming out of his north, later to be found a fraud...Mmm...no shit Sherlock, any cunt for brains that believed he was for real should be claw hammered on sight and as for that useless bag of cunt Yvette Fielding whose favorite lines was ...did you see that, did you hear that, no cunt saw or heard anything Yvette because you was part of a money making franchise that thick cuntbreeds lapped up, you should be stripped of your blue peter badge you old cocksucker, apparently she was almost killed by a crowbar throwing ghost, should of been a claw hammer, better call ghost busters Yvette because you bunch of cretins are certainly not that ,a TV cunts on parade paradise for the thickest of cuntbreeds, 

I wish the only way you could communicate shit like this was via a ouija board. And because you're too thick to understand the nuance of that, what I mean in simple terms is that I wish you were fucking dead.

• Like 2

Guest BrothersQuim
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wish the only way you could communicate shit like this was via a ouija board. And because you're too thick to understand the nuance of that, what I mean in simple terms is that I wish you were fucking dead.

I imagine the spirit world has rules in place to stop any dyslexic ghosts trying to communicate via a ouija board.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I am dead to you Deminge, be careful as my hammer throwing spirit might have to smash you to a pulp in that dark alley , you know the one, just round the corner from where you live..where you get your crack fix, get a fucking life you sad pathetic little scrotum looking cuntbreed...let's face facts here, you're already dead, dead of any personality..

1 hour ago, Ape said:

From your detailed appraisal of this programme, you've obviously watched it extensively, thus validating the statement above.

I have seen a few episodes in the past Apeshitter as my Ex wife lapped this crap up, let's just say it made the divorce less painful as i have never seen this bollocks since...

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Jesus fuck, is that one massive run-on sentence? 

Anyway, I was speaking to a women at work once, and I made the fatal error of asking her what she had planned for the weekend: "Me and some of the girls are having a medium around later. I'm a believer". 

I'm not sure why anybody in their right mind would consider inviting a necromancer around for an evening's light entertainment. I asked her what would happen if one of the dead gave her bad news, but apparently it is all positive. Fancy that. If I had a direct line for some dead cunt I wouldn't mind them telling me to get the mole on my back checked out, or to lay off the salt slightly, or something useful like that.

Then again I saw a Dominoes Pizza delivery driver driving around with a large 9/11 'Truther' sticker on the back bumper, so I'm resigned to the idea that there are stupid and dangerously crazy people everywhere. Maybe this is the outcome of successive governments slashing funding to mental health services? The health services makes up for this by taking a very hands-off approach, meaning that the place is cluttered up with conspiracy theorists and scatter-brained nuts who will decide to knife you in the gizzards because three red cars drove past their house in a row last Thursday and its a sign. Fucking great.

For all that I feel we are progressing intellectually as a species, there are still plenty of thick dolts and crazy fuckwits around ruining everything with their madness.

I barely care about you when I'm alive. When I'm dead I'm going to be enjoying the best kip ever, not making muted knocking sounds or adjusting the thermostat for the benefit of Z-list TV producers and the couch-bound, signed-off-sick and elderly who watch that sort of shite. I get the feeling that a disproportionate number of folk who watch this drivel are women... am I wrong? The sort that think 'science' is a single arrogant, scheming entity, and who think they are above all of that because they have an 'open mind', which translates into watching long Youtube videos of CGI'd UFO encounters, reading the Daily Mail website to top up their latent Islamophobia and who take to posting impenetrable guff on the David Icke forums when the mood takes them.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

you would get more sense from a ouija board. Or a cheese board.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

what a load of fucking shit.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You don't need to pause when you breathe through your skin.

Bawsey, as you know this cunt of old, could you confirm whether it's always been as thick as pig shit?

It was around for a month or two when I first joined, but I swear it wasn't this unbearable.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bawsey, as you know this cunt of old, could you confirm whether it's always been as thick as pig shit?

It was around for a month or two when I first joined, but I swear it wasn't this unbearable.

The progression to tertiary syphilis is indeed a terrible thing to behold.

I recall a conversation with thecatwoman once, a rehash of the old "If Pluto is a dog then what the fuck is Goofy?" chestnut. Neither of us had the remotest clue what Fender was. I suggest you ask Frank.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The big man waving his tiny cock about again, stop involving other members in your petty drivel, CB has better things to do than entertain a lame brain like you, you want to know what's what, then speak to the engine driver...NOT the drivers mate,  obviously you feel very challenged by me being on here as you lack any class or any imagination and need to learn from members who have some personality, i never insulted you but you feel the need to suck the cocks of your mentor's on here to gain a much needed reputation...Decminge you're the biggest pile of shit to ever grace this sites corridors..how about we just don't interact which would suit me but if you want to continue this circus ..then go ahead..

2 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have seen a few episodes in the past Apeshitter as my Ex wife lapped this crap up, let's just say it made the divorce less painful as i have never seen this bollocks since...

I'm amazed you've ever had a wife, you unbearable fucking cretin.  

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I recall a conversation with thecatwoman once, a rehash of the old "If Pluto is a dog then what the fuck is Goofy?" chestnut. Neither of us had the remotest clue what Fender was. I suggest you ask Frank.

You disappoint CB, you know me from old classic times and yet you entertain the lamest of brains that is Deminge..

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

The big man waving his tiny cock about again, stop involving other members in your petty drivel, CB has better things to do than entertain a lame brain like you, you want to know what's what, then speak to the engine driver...NOT the drivers mate,  obviously you feel very challenged by me being on here as you lack any class or any imagination and need to learn from members who have some personality, i never insulted you but you feel the need to suck the cocks of your mentor's on here to gain a much needed reputation...Decminge you're the biggest pile of shit to ever grace this sites corridors..how about we just don't interact which would suit me but if you want to continue this circus ..then go ahead..

Stand back boys, he's pulling out the larger font sizes. It's usually a sign of someone possessing a quite lethal intellect. 

2 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

You disappoint CB, you know me from old classic times and yet you entertain the lamest of brains that is Deminge..

It's a new demographic these days. If you don't appeal to the ABC1's, Admin bins you.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Goofy's a cunt.

• Like 1