CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football pundits

Guest Your_Mum

Guest Your_Mum

I don't remember reading a nom on these cuntbreeds but surely one has been done before!!! My apologies if it has. I will fess up to being a Royal cunty if it indeed has.

Right, football pundits. Recent one that melted my cunting brain to almost break down suicide point. The England job. Rio Ferdinand who has never managed a team apart from the disabled 11 in the disabled cup where 6 teams enter and all 6 teams win anyway with a prize of a pack of Space Invader Crisps each. He says "I would do it". The holy grail of a job and that cunty just puts it out there that he would have a little spin at the job. Is he back on the weed again this cunty.

These ex players think they have the right to walk into a top job. Cunts. Why!!! Just because they was born with a talent to do the completely different skill of playing football. Managing and playing, worlds a fucking part. Little cunt good at football wins trophie because he was lucky enough to take instructions under a person good at management. Ryan (slipping dick into brothers wife) Giggs wanted the United job just because Fergie won loads of trophies there. Would he be considered the manager there if Fergie was sacked and a new manager won fuck all. Little arrogant cunts.

Then you have the granddaddy pure cunty cunt wankers of them all. The FAILED managers commenting on current managers who has won big trophies, telling them what they should be doing. Cunts

Guest Snatch

Football players,pundits,supporters. In fact anything to do with football is 100% fucking homo. The game is for poofs and irons in case you didn't know. Cunty.

Guest Your_Mum

Nothing gay about my old football manager slipping his sausage up my kyber after matches where I scored a goal. It's called encouragement you cuntbreed.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Your_Mum said:

Nothing gay about my old football manager slipping his sausage up my kyber after matches where I scored a goal. It's called encouragement you cuntbreed.

Keep talking like that and Spunkape will be polishing up his football boots.

Guest Even bigger cunt.
13 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Football players,pundits,supporters. In fact anything to do with football is 100% fucking homo. The game is for poofs and irons in case you didn't know. Cunty.

Agree hate football and all the cunts that watch and played it by overpaid and in most case complete and utter tossers, like Beckham,Ronaldo, and Wayne fucking Rooney, all first class cunts

•  
    •  

Guest Your_Mum

Rooney isn't worth 100k a week!!! How else will the cunt pay all those 60+ year old slags he has banged to keep quiet. That cunt has fucked more old people than cancer.

2 hours ago, Your_Mum said:

I don't remember reading a nom on these cuntbreeds but surely one has been done before!!! My apologies if it has. I will fess up to being a Royal cunty if it indeed has.

Right, football pundits. Recent one that melted my cunting brain to almost break down suicide point. The England job. Rio Ferdinand who has never managed a team apart from the disabled 11 in the disabled cup where 6 teams enter and all 6 teams win anyway with a prize of a pack of Space Invader Crisps each. He says "I would do it". The holy grail of a job and that cunty just puts it out there that he would have a little spin at the job. Is he back on the weed again this cunty.

These ex players think they have the right to walk into a top job. Cunts. Why!!! Just because they was born with a talent to do the completely different skill of playing football. Managing and playing, worlds a fucking part. Little cunt good at football wins trophie because he was lucky enough to take instructions under a person good at management. Ryan (slipping dick into brothers wife) Giggs wanted the United job just because Fergie won loads of trophies there. Would he be considered the manager there if Fergie was sacked and a new manager won fuck all. Little arrogant cunts.

Then you have the granddaddy pure cunty cunt wankers of them all. The FAILED managers commenting on current managers who has won big trophies, telling them what they should be doing. Cunts

Football is for peasants and oiks. No one on here wants to listen to your view on the boring commentators either.

Fuck of you fucking boring simpleton.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Your_Mum said:

Listen you cunty. If my wife or my doctor won't listen to me, then you cunts will.

What?

Sorry, I didn't hear that... but anyway, half the pundits can't speak English, or if they are supposed to be speaking English, it's some fucked up accented slang bollocks with more references that could be taken for noncing than at a Catholic priests scout camp..

Taking him round the back, sneaking in the back door, shooting across the (goal) mouth...

4 hours ago, Your_Mum said:

Of course it's been done, you terminal fuckwit, but that's never stopped anyone before. Besides, it annoys the limp-wristed soccer deniers on here something chronic so crack the fuck on. Ring the bell, and watch them salivate.

I nominated Chris Kamara once, as it happens, and there's really no more to be said.

• Like 1

Guest deebom

It's not that it's for poofs and irons, it's just shit.

I can understand why wimminz would be interested in football, lots of young fit men running around in shorts. But why the fuck men watch it is beyond me.

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

Fucking right, its fucking shit, designed for the cunt unintelligent working / dossing / scrounging / criminal underclass. I hate it and them the cunts

Now, darts on the other hand, fucking brilliant, you can play it in the pub, get pissed and letch the girls at the same time, what better game could there be? Exactly, there isn't.

Guest Your_Mum
17 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Fucking right, its fucking shit, designed for the cunt unintelligent working / dossing / scrounging / criminal underclass. I hate it and them the cunts

You cunty. I may be unintelligent, dossing, scrounging but your wrong about the criminal underclass because I haven't comitted a crime for 9 days now. And I haven't misesed any appointments signing the sex offenders register. I've served my time, so anyone fancy being my new best friend forever!!! You cunt faces

Darts. Good man. Top draw. Give me the days when Eric Bristow was stood with a fag in his hand and Jocky pissed out his cunting head. Scottish fucker. Legend 

Guest Your_Mum
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I prefer Rugby League. The shorts are shorter.

I bet you loved the 70s football players. Them shorts where so tight that John Barnes (from Jamaica) proved a certain stereotype correct. 

2 minutes ago, Your_Mum said:

You cunty. I may be unintelligent, dossing, scrounging but your wrong about the criminal underclass because I haven't comitted a crime for 9 days now. And I haven't misesed any appointments signing the sex offenders register. I've served my time, so anyone fancy being my new best friend forever!!! You cunt faces

Darts. Good man. Top draw. Give me the days when Eric Bristow was stood with a fag in his hand and Jocky pissed out his cunting head. Scottish fucker. Legend 

I suppose you knew the Kray's as well.....

Yawn.

Guest Your_Mum
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I suppose you knew the Kray's as well.....

Yawn.

I knew you back when you was bug chasing. Remember the advert you placed in the park second toilet cubicle on the wall in red ink? "HIV sufferers only, bareback action 1am. Give and you shall receive."

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who gives a fuck. I'm not going to discuss quantum physics with them.

You have to remember that you'll be dealing with the thickest fucking twats known. Getting them to know the difference between your minge and chocolate starfish will require weeks of advance conditioning. 

Besides, quantum physics is over your head, not to mention theirs. 

Guest Your_Mum
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who gives a fuck. I'm not going to discuss quantum physics with them.

Yeah dam right. You would be most definitely doing something that's very wrong instead on that first date... talking politics till 4am and getting no sleep all fucking night. "Come on love we can talk about John Major in the morning, ive got to sleep now. Where do you get that energy from you naughty little girl"

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You have to remember that you'll be dealing with the thickest fucking twats known. Getting them to know the difference between your minge and chocolate starfish will require weeks of advance conditioning. 

Besides, quantum physics is over your head, not to mention theirs. 

Does anyone else find this a particularly strange thing to say?