CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

Everyone knows that Labour have got more chance shitting up a rope than getting into power anytime soon but this cunt Owen Smith needs to look at Labours history before opening his fucking mouth. Take this snippet from his little rant against that other prize cunt Corbyn, " I think I'm the person who's got the energy in the debate and I think I see very clearly that we've not been what we need to be in recent months - which is a powerful, credible opposition to the Tory Party.

"They are riding roughshod over us - we have left Europe, we have got an NHS that is practically bankrupt, they are destroying Labour's legacy, ruining our Sure Start, overcrowding our schools."

I'm pretty certain that they destroyed their own legacy with no help from anyone and as for 'overcrowding our schools', if they hadn't let in so many immigrants when they were in power, there's a good chance that we wouldn't have this problem.

Labours legacy is one of abject failure, they couldn't win a one ticket raffle.

General consensus is that Brexit was fuelled largely by disenchanted working class Labour voters ignoring the party hierarchy.

So what does this master political tactician adopt as one of the central planks of his election promise to the faithful?

Another referendum to help the poor cunts get it right this time.

Brilliant stuff Owen!

Guest Fatty
5 hours ago, Mr Cunty Fuckwank said:

Everyone knows that Labour have got more chance shitting up a rope than getting into power anytime soon but this cunt Owen Smith needs to look at Labours history before opening his fucking mouth. Take this snippet from his little rant against that other prize cunt Corbyn, " I think I'm the person who's got the energy in the debate and I think I see very clearly that we've not been what we need to be in recent months - which is a powerful, credible opposition to the Tory Party.

"They are riding roughshod over us - we have left Europe, we have got an NHS that is practically bankrupt, they are destroying Labour's legacy, ruining our Sure Start, overcrowding our schools."

I'm pretty certain that they destroyed their own legacy with no help from anyone and as for 'overcrowding our schools', if they hadn't let in so many immigrants when they were in power, there's a good chance that we wouldn't have this problem.

Who is Own Smith, you fucking retard?

12 hours ago, Mr Cunty Fuckwank said:

Eloquent, astute and grammatically without error. Engaging, factually correct with a charm and appeal not oft found on these pages. I sense a greatness in you Mr..er...Cunty Mc. Fuckwank. Ah, it`s just Fuckwank.

27 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Eloquent, astute and grammatically without error. Engaging, factually correct with a charm and appeal not oft found on these pages. I sense a greatness in you Mr..er...Cunty Mc. Fuckwank. Ah, it`s just Fuckwank.

Well if I'm being picky there's an apostrophe missing from "Labours history" in the first sentence, and personally speaking I'd have used a semicolon rather than a comma in the final sentence. It's still the proverbial stream of bat's piss in a dark cultural void, though. 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well if I'm being picky there's an apostrophe missing from "Labours history" in the first sentence, and personally speaking I'd have used a semicolon rather than a comma in the final sentence. It's still the proverbial stream of bat's piss in a dark cultural void, though. 

Baws, I'm dying. Months, apparently. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My great grandmother  apparently had an affair with the coal man. Everybody wondered why she needed coal in a caravan and why she had two black handmarks on her arse.

It was on account of her being a slag.

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You just want one up the colon......

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

You are Donald Trump and I claim my prize.

Not so fast, Scrotes. Has he claimed he would build a huge wall and force the Welsh to pay for it?

Yada yada yada let's get onto  the more irritating subject of "how many times can i say LGBT " chutney ferret owen jones, methinks this cockwallet has an arse like a windsock and a gob to match, i would say "stick a sock in it or I'll stick my cock in it" however this guy could probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose so I'll leave it at that