CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Furnish

Earl of Punkape

Guest I know that Cunt

Why have a pop at Furnish? Plenty of people would have bent over and took one up the chutney locker for unlimited cash on the old barclay card. Fucking hell, old spunky would have bent over just to get himself away from his run down council estate.

• 10 months later...
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Any news of the Furnish/ Elton John adoptees yet ?

Whats the betting they become atheist drug-taking homos ?

No idea, it's the kind of thing I have no interest in, save for the disgust at a system in which heterosexual couples are put at the back of the list to prioritise poofters who want a little dolly to dress up and ultimately corrupt and pervert by raising it in an unnatural family dynamic. Doubtless, white heterosexual couples are even further down the list than mixed race ones too. I imagine black homosexuals are seen by adoption agencies as the ideal model.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No idea, it's the kind of thing I have no interest in, save for the disgust at a system in which heterosexual couples are put at the back of the list to prioritise poofters who want a little dolly to dress up and ultimately corrupt and pervert by raising it in an unnatural family dynamic. Doubtless, white heterosexual couples are even further down the list than mixed race ones too. I imagine black homosexuals are seen by adoption agencies as the ideal model.

I thought this thread needed an airing.........

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

I thought this thread needed an airing.........

I'd like to see you getting an airing .. by falling out of a plane at 15,000 feet without a parachute

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't trust your new avatar Pen, she's up to something heinous! Be careful.

Don't you like my hijab?

• 1 year later...
On 26/06/2017 at 22:54, Eric Cuntman said:

So what of the Elton John/Furnish adoptees ?

Probably at a “nouveau riches” Prep school with footballers children, unsure of whether to wear a skirt, a jockstrap or an ersatz willy.

lol.

On 19/08/2016 at 13:18, Alfie Noakes said:

What happened to turning the other cheek you hypocrite. You seem to have shown no intelligence or relevance in any of your posts. I am comfortable and content with accepting the universe as science has so far explained it, without the ridiculous notion of an omnipresent wrathful cunt of a god as the bible describes yaweh your fairy.I have a child so fuck your impotence theory.  Now go and gestise that you terminally thick, cock sucking, one trick pony, farce of a human being. Oh yes and fuck off frank.

You’re conspicuous by your absence at the moment which is a mighty relief.Hopfully you have a serious debilitating palsy which won’t compromise your permanent constipated state.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re conspicuous by your absence at the moment which is a mighty relief.Hopfully you have a serious debilitating palsy which won’t compromise your permanent constipated state.

Do you go to confession, Punky, and fully disclose what you do here and on Canal street in the evening hours?  Your Priest would probably splatter the walls hearing of your adventures.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Who do you think Cardinal Sin is? Are you truly that thick or am I missing something?

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Who do you think Cardinal Sin is? Are you truly that thick or am I missing something?

CArds, this is Punky you're talking to....definitely in the top five of stupidest fucking cunts ever. 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Where in the teachings of Catholicism, does it cover the virtuous practice of wishing harm upon your fellow man?

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where in the teachings of Catholicism, does it cover the virtuous practice of wishing harm upon your fellow man?

It is mostly harmful as it is based on fantasy and followed by delusional sheep.