CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Furnish

Earl of Punkape

19 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Arrogance is very much a Northern monkey trait, smugness yes maybe. Who gives a fuck anyway you apprentice nazi bellend? If you think any of this is real you are a knuckle dragging fuckwit. 

You're the sort of totally dense twat who could be easily led into any type of totalitarianism.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Again an off topic and personalised attack on the subject poster by one of the boards self-styled "leaders".

Your failure to confront the march of homosexuality should be taken as a positive gesture towards the promotion of the "lifestyle ".

You too are a total disgrace with a finger in the Vaseline pot.(Or maybe an arm).

All threads go off topic sooner or later. You should now that as you go off topic regularly to preach your bullshit on other threads.

Poofs are a legal part of society and what they do in the privacy of their own home is up to them. I don't want to hear about it as it's not my thing.

If you can't accept it then fine,but stop being a cunt and stop telling us what to think.

You can't get rid if irons but Admin can get rid of you.

Adders,your move.

Frank,give it up you boring cunt.

1 hour ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Arrogance is very much a Northern monkey trait, smugness yes maybe. Who gives a fuck anyway you apprentice nazi bellend? If you think any of this is real you are a knuckle dragging fuckwit. 

It is all real. Who the fuck has a mind so twisted and depraved that they invent Spunkape. And what sort of a bottom feeding window licker would make up you. 

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

You rarely pronounce on anything with even a modicum of intelligence. You are an amoeba in the dark failing to gestise, impotent and awry. You are neutered and bland,nasty but irrelevant....

Super.. Bill does you so much better than me. 

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Super.. Bill does you so much better than me. 

I lost the logins month ago. If it's not you, and it's not me, it must be Quincy with that kind of purple prose waffling shite.

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Why not discuss David Furnish instead of steering the thread into a personal attack on me. 

Our gay obsessed media deluge us with opinionated bollocks and arsewipes like you turn a blind eye whilst quietly lurking in Boots near the Vaseline counter....

It seems to me that the person who is gay obsessed is you.

5 hours ago, Manky said:

'Gay marriage" or whatever you want to call it may have been temporarily legalised, but only because 600 and something gay twisted shithouses are too scared of some faggot with a house brick in his handbag to do gods will.

They will never get in my golf club.

In what way is it temporary?

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It seems to me that the person who is gay obsessed is you.

Get rid of the cunt. You could also throw rule No.5 at him.

Tied to a bulldozer.

30 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

In what way is it temporary?

Because the Satan's spawn will be smited and Adam and Steve will be Adam and Eve once again and all will be well on planet earth under gods benevolent gaze.

6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Hallelujah, hallelujah. Lordy lordy.

And when the new world comes, the Froggies aren't invited to.

Which reminds me, I saw a 40 ft truck full of terrapins and tortoises overturn on the A1. It was a turtle disaster.

8 hours ago, Hector said:

You appear to come across as a bit of a bum bandit apologist. For fuck sake don't beat on about the legality of gay marriage too much, the cunts will be wanting gay rights next.

I don't like your name, and I absolutely fucking detest your avatar. I want to punch you into unconsciousness.

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

Fuck off, arse bandit.

Succinct. To the point. Your timing leaves a bit to be desired otherwise will done. Any abuse of Norfolk pond life will get my support.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I lost the logins month ago. If it's not you, and it's not me, it must be Quincy with that kind of purple prose waffling shite.

I'll ignore that slightly pointed comment with the good grace I'm known for, but it isn't me driving Punkape this time, though I'd certainly like to drive him with one of his silly golf clubs. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I am surprised that Bill even suggested it was you. Go and shit in his mouth. Bisous

His mouth is foul enough already.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 19/08/2016 at 3:43 PM, Punkape said:

Again an off topic and personalised attack on the subject poster by one of the boards self-styled "leaders".

Your failure to confront the march of homosexuality should be taken as a positive gesture towards the promotion of the "lifestyle ".

You too are a total disgrace with a finger in the Vaseline pot.(Or maybe an arm).

It was actually an on-topic post, he pointed out what your nomination(s) is/are, therefore he was discussing your nomination, just not in the way that you like.

As for the march of homosexuality, I think the Greeks would have had something to say about that, and Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan and a few other notable arsebandits who ran most of the world at one point or another in history. 

It's not new, the only thing that is new is how we deal with it.  I deal with it by largely ignoring it in my day-to-day life, because there are fookall poofs within sight of me most of the time (excluding the BBC of course), where I live is still, mercifully, "straight and normal".  I don't fancy poofs, I don't fancy shagging men, I think those who do it are slightly odd, not The Devils' Work, but just wierd. 

The only two things that really annoy the fuck out of me are the way that all minorities, which includes poofs,  get more rights than anyone else, and closet screamers who cry wolf.

Like you.

Now fuck off you dick licking prick.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

It was actually an on-topic post, he pointed out what your nomination(s) is/are, therefore he was discussing your nomination, just not in the way that you like.

As for the march of homosexuality, I think the Greeks would have had something to say about that, and Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan and a few other notable arsebandits who ran most of the world at one point or another in history. 

It's not new, the only thing that is new is how we deal with it.  I deal with it by largely ignoring it in my day-to-day life, because there are fookall poofs within sight of me most of the time (excluding the BBC of course), where I live is still, mercifully, "straight and normal".  I don't fancy poofs, I don't fancy shagging men, I think those who do it are slightly odd, not The Devils' Work, but just wierd. 

The only two things that really annoy the fuck out of me are the way that all minorities, which includes poofs,  get more rights than anyone else, and closet screamers who cry wolf.

Like you.

Now fuck off you dick licking prick.

You're so working class...

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're so working class...

Another one of your typical replies you come out with when you have no argument.

I've noticed you have alot of typical replies.