CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mincing your way to gold. Bunch of poofs

Witheredscrote

Having a 1 hour respite from being nuked in Limoges hospital today. I, along with 4 Frenchmen, was sitting looking at the Men's walking race.  One of them, with true French arrogance, said that they looked like a bunch of poofs with their effeminate walks. I had to agree with him, but couldn't resist asking him why there were no Frenchmen out front. Miserable cunt didn't find it amusing.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Having a 1 hour respite from being nuked in Limoges hospital today. I, along with 4 Frenchmen, was sitting looking at the Men's walking race.  One of them, with true French arrogance, said that they looked like a bunch of poofs with their effeminate walks. I had to agree with him, but couldn't resist asking him why there were no Frenchmen out front. Miserable cunt didn't find it amusing.

There are no Frenchmen or women out front anywhere, afterall one cannot expect a nation of congenital losers to have any kind of sporting prowess.

In case you were wondering, old blighty is second in the medal table,  just above a little old country with over a billion people called China.

Vivre.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

There are no Frenchmen or women out front anywhere, afterall one cannot expect a nation of congenital losers to have any kind of sporting prowess.

In case you were wondering, old blighty is second in the medal table,  just above a little old country with over a billion people called China.

Vivre.

My reversible Union Jack / Tricolore coat is being wore with great pride as I type...

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Vivre.

So some other cunt starts a thread with poofter references and that's ok ?

N'est pas salaud ?

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

N'est pas salaud ?

Yes it is ok. Whereas you just preach about how it's against the catholic church and how fucking wonderful your gof clubs are.

You know it's all bullshit,we now it's all bullshit so change the record or fuck off.

Preferably the latter.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Yes it is ok. Whereas you just preach about how it's against the catholic church and how fucking wonderful your gof clubs are.

You know it's all bullshit,we now it's all bullshit so change the record or fuck off.

Preferably the latter.

Agreed. Did you notice that I didn't mention church, golf, Waitrose or Range Rover in my post Snatch. The thick cunt still doesn't get it. lol lol

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Agreed. Did you notice that I didn't mention church, golf, Waitrose or Range Rover in my post Snatch. The thick cunt still doesn't get it. lol lol

I did notice Scroters.

It obviously gave Spunkers his cue to rid the world of perverts.

3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:
  • They have just given me my late supper 

Is that compared to an early supper referred to as dinner, or a very early supper, known as lunch, or a really early supper known as breakfast?

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:
  • They have just given me my late supper Snatch, it's fucking awful. This Clinique boasts 'food like you get at home' in their brochure. I didn't realise my missus worked here.

Tell them if it isn't food from Le Waitrose,they can shove ít up their fucking boîte de saleté.

Or something like that.

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

I could give you quite a complex answer regarding French mealtimes, names and customs, but it is easier to tell you to fuck off you nosey cunt.

Never mind all that shit, Withers, what do you think of this Hector cunt?

"Who?" I hear you say. Exactly. An undercover, under the radar fucking cunt, slithering in every now and again like he fucking owns the place. His avatar is excuse enough to slit his useless fucking throat and shit on his grave.  I hope he finds a lump on his pathetic excuse of a nut sack and is dead within a year.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Never mind all that shit, Withers, what do you think of this Hector cunt?

"Who?" I hear you say. Exactly. An undercover, under the radar fucking cunt, slithering in every now and again like he fucking owns the place. His avatar is excuse enough to slit his useless fucking throat and shit on his grave.  I hope he finds a lump on his pathetic excuse of a nut sack and is dead within a year.

Yes what a cunt indeed. I have been in the company of one of these Hector types most of the day. His name is probably Hercule, the big headed Gallic cunt. They have put him in a bedroom next to me. Shall I dress like a nurse, creep into his room and peep at his sack for you?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

What is being nuked in hospital? 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What is being nuked in hospital? 

I would think chemo,joking about it is a therapy in itself.Until you've been there you may not feel any empathy but just call him a cunt,I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I would think chemo,joking about it is a therapy in itself.Until you've been there you may not feel any empathy but just call him a cunt,I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

Yeah? Might be radiotherapy. Hm no, shit, even a shitbird like withers deserves empathy if it is the case, and not an outrageous lie. It is more likely that it is the AIDS though, or another bum disease. He'll need to explain himself further. Withers, what ails you?

You sound like you're taking from experience. Have you had chemo? I've told everyone about my terrible throat shit. That was the only time I've been in hospital with a non steaming related condition. 

Guest Even bigger cunt.
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

N'est pas salaud ?

Why dont you just fuck off and stick one of your golf clubs up your anus so it comes out of your mouth, hopefully stopping all the shit you post you poofter excuse for a cunt.

12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah? Might be radiotherapy. Hm no, shit, even a shitbird like withers deserves empathy if it is the case, and not an outrageous lie. It is more likely that it is the AIDS though, or another bum disease. He'll need to explain himself further. Withers, what ails you?

You sound like you're taking from experience. Have you had chemo? I've told everyone about my terrible throat shit. That was the only time I've been in hospital with a non steaming related condition. 

What do you think off this Hector cunt QC? .Dexs can't stand him, and wants him dead. I am beginning to agree with him, though I have never been formally introduced. Seems a smug Etonian type and golfer