CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have Fish Cutlery

Earl of Punkape

When fish is eaten at home it is vital that you use your fish cutlery and not ordinary cutlery. This is a social imperative as well as a practical and hygiene necessity. My excellent solid silver set was passed down to me by an ancient Aunt.

If you don't have fish cutlery then sets are available at antique fairs and auction houses and prices are remarkably low at the moment.

Silver lobster picks are also an essential "must buy "

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

When fish is eaten at home it is vital that you use your fish cutlery and not ordinary cutlery. This is a social imperative as well as a practical and hygiene necessity. My excellent solid silver set was passed down to me by an ancient Aunt.

If you don't have fish cutlery then sets are available at antique fairs and auction houses and prices are remarkably low at the moment.

What do you suggest for crabs?

24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm confused, which fork do I use for a fishfinger and Tommy sauce sandwich?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Anyone who would comment on any lack of silver service items such as this upon being served fish as a guest, would be an utterly graceless shit, and a true wank stain to boot. You would have to be Brian Sewell or a similar freakish cunt. One day, someone will stab you while you dine, and everyone will nearly choke on their prison fish fingers for laughing. 

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

What do you suggest for crabs?

Disinfect the gite and don't let Frank stay there again under any circumstances. 

Fish cutlery. For fucks sake. I use a spoon (Tool, eating, utility Mk 2) for nearly everything. If the tool, utility, eating Mk 2 need additional support, I call on the tools, utility, eating Mk 1 or fingers as some people call them. Everything else is superfluous. No wonder the youth of today are bone Rodney and bum each other.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Same can be said of steak knives. But then again I'm  vegetarian so I don't give a fuck. 

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Fish cutlery. For fucks sake. I use a spoon (Tool, eating, utility Mk 2) for nearly everything. If the tool, utility, eating Mk 2 need additional support, I call on the tools, utility, eating Mk 1 or fingers as some people call them. Everything else is superfluous. No wonder the youth of today are bone Rodney and bum each other.

Manky, you thick fuck. You've played right into pinky's clammy little hands. 

Mentioning crass behaviour and bumming in one post will have him banging away at CC, (and his sweaty little semi-chub) all fucking night. 

Thanks for that. 

15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Manky, you thick fuck. You've played right into pinky's clammy little hands. 

Mentioning crass behaviour and bumming in one post will have him banging away at CC, (and his sweaty little semi-chub) all fucking night. 

Thanks for that. 

If following his hobby keeps him quiet, then it is win-win.

Besides, what crass behaviour?

3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The most important piece of cutlery when dining on fish is a tin opener to get the fucking stuff out in the first place.

Closely followed by the micro bead extractor. Them little fuckers in Spunkapes vaginal defoliator.

Spunky, when you've finished dinner I suggest using your fish cutlery to open up your femoral artery, followed by a post-prandial dip off Cape Town or Perth. 

Oh, and one more thing - you're going to need a bigger knife.

1364638.main_image.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Glad to see you're keeping a close eye on the second hand fish cutlery market, Spunkers. It's a useful performance metric that reflects the state of our economy. Have you any insights into fondu set prices? I'm keen to buy, but the prices are up and down all the time and I could use some expert advice. I don't want to get my fingers burned, if you'll pardon the pun. Lol.

• Like 2

Guest Piston
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Same can be said of steak knives. But then again I'm  vegetarian so I don't give a fuck

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not vegetarian. I was joking. And if you meant giving you a fuck I'd need a something a lot stronger. Like 12% belgian beer  

Lol 

FFS make your mind up. I spent ages getting ready...

img_20160209_093652.jpg.png