CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who add the milk to the cup before pouring the tea or coffee

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

This is totally wrong and should be prohibited by law.

Was it not to protect delicate 1700's china tea cups as the hot tea could crack them?

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Wouldn't worry you with your spastics unbreakable metal mug would it ?

You think I am allowed a metal mug? It's plastic only here.

Guest DingTheRioja

My in-laws do this, the tea tastes fucking awful, they fill about 1/3 the bottom with milk, it's disgusting.

12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Black coffee myself. .no sugar..splash of cold water..only cunts have milk in tea n coffee

Panzerknacker 

Why the fuck do you put cold in you twat?  Coffee should NOT be made with boiling water anyway so no need.

Coffee boiled is coffee spoiled!

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Yes.

As I suspected, and this helps explain your bile towards those who splurge their milk in first. There's something viscerally upsetting about the sight of a teabag, especially a pyramid teabag, slowly leaching out its foul brown contents into the surrounding liquid like a little hard turd that wouldn't flush left overnight at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Was it not to protect delicate 1700's china tea cups as the hot tea could crack them?

A sound scientific principle. The order in which certain liquids are combined can be of vital importance. If anyone doubts this try dribbling some water into an open container of fuming oil of vitriol. Make sure you don't miss anything by peering very closely as it hits the surface. Oh, and don't bother with safety glasses, they'll only get in the way of your observations.