CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freerunning

Ape™️

What a fucking stupid activity this is, unsurprisingly conceived by a French cunt. Apparently, the central principle of freerunning is that one should express oneself by moving fluidly in one's environment. To me, it appears that freerunners move through their environment like fucking idiots. 

It always cheers me up when it doesn't go to plan and some cunt ends up with a brick rash to the kite or scaffolding in the gonads. Hopefully on YouTube to show the world what a spaz looks like

I must confess that I am secretly quite jealous of these parkour cunts. It's not so much their athletic navigation of urban environments, impressive though that is, more the thought of how much better their sex lives must be.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I must confess that I am secretly quite jealous of these parkour cunts. It's not so much their athletic navigation of urban environments, impressive though that it, more the thought of how much better their sex lives must be.

Yes, but you just need to remember they are just as jealous as you are of someone else.

Probably DingTheImpaler after all the gorgeous birds he's pumped and dumped. What a stud.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I must confess that I am secretly quite jealous of these parkour cunts. It's not so much their athletic navigation of urban environments, impressive though that is, more the thought of how much better their sex lives must be.

It's not so much different from the dogging and under the arches stuff you already do CB. Don't be hard on yourself bud.

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, mothra said:

It's not so much different from the dogging and under the arches stuff you already do CB. Don't be hard on yourself bud.

He's not. He's just hard on everything else:o

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Ape said:

What a fucking stupid activity this is, unsurprisingly conceived by a French cunt. Apparently, the central principle of freerunning is that one should express oneself by moving fluidly in one's environment. To me, it appears that freerunners move through their environment like fucking idiots. 

It must be an invaluable skill for robbing cunts blind. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, mothra said:

nobbly, you are truly fuckin dreadful. Please gas yourself immediately

You first. Just so I know how to do it right you understand. Actually forget that, I'm currently working on death by alcohol poisoning.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Can you save the empty bottle for Mothra. I plan to issue him detailed instructions on how to sever the carotid artery with a piece of broken glass.

Thanks muchly 

Droopy Cunt

9 hours ago, Ape said:

'Moving fluidly in one's environment'

That's 'pissing yourself' isn't it?