CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

6 minutes ago, deebom said:

MrsBom is watching this dancing drivel on the hypnobox, I cast my eye upon it and see Ed fucking Balls???

Since when did members of parliament become celebrities? What. A. Wanker.

Not only is he a wanker, but he is a useless wanker. His missus is a complete knob as well. Sell or smash the telly. It will prevent accidents like tonights.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Not only is he a wanker, but he is a useless wanker. His missus is a complete knob as well. Sell or smash the telly. It will prevent accidents like tonights.

I distinctly remember Mrs Balls (aka Yvette Cooper) making a solomn promise to take Syrian refugees into their home during the last Labour leadership contest in a cynical attempt to drum up support from the hard left and Muslim membership. I formed a picture in my mind of gormless Ed coming home one day finding Yvette brutally raped and bomb making factory on the go in his basement. 

24 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I distinctly remember Mrs Balls (aka Yvette Cooper) making a solomn promise to take Syrian refugees into their home during the last Labour leadership contest in a cynical attempt to drum up support from the hard left and Muslim membership. I formed a picture in my mind of gormless Ed coming home one day finding Yvette brutally raped and bomb making factory on the go in his basement. 

I wouldn't let the thick fuck look after my dinner money let alone be chancellor. Saying that, Osborne did it so it can't be hard. Still, Balls is an ugly old mong and will end up with numerous face fulls of sweaty dancers fanny so he must have some natural cunning 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, Bawsey. Either you have mastered a form of irony and satire that is beyond most mere humans comprehension, or you've just gone full Jim Davidson.

no...he's just a cunt........a proper full strength 100% by volume unadulterated cunt.

19 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Image of dead child removed. Don't post it again.

Understood. I won't post the picture of the live child in the ambulance either, although both images dominated the media, appearing in every newspaper and on every news bulletin day after day. 

I might do a knob joke later, if that's OK?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Understood. I won't post the picture of the live child in the ambulance either, although both images dominated the media, appearing in every newspaper and on every news bulletin day after day. 

As long as it's not a black knob joke

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As long as you keep it clean......

Sometimes I wonder if there's a little mikeD in all of us. 

(That's a double-hitter for you @scotty, enjoy)

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Looks like we are going into one of The Corner's completely unwarranted overly sensitive periods CB. Switch to faecesbook if you want to tell it like it is. I attach a photo of my dinner last night81_main.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mothra said:

Looks like we are going into one of The Corner's completely unwarranted overly sensitive periods CB. Switch to faecesbook if you want to tell it like it is. I attach a photo of my dinner last night81_main.jpg

It has a leaf on it. That would up the price by £80 a restaurant.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Fucking foreign muck. I 'm off for my traditional Sunday afternoon curry buffet.

Curry powder was a British invention so in a sense your curry Buffet isn't foreign.