CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Totnes

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What sort of moron gives themselves a username that is exactly the same as a character created by some pillow biting, arse loving homo. I can only presume you have shared interests, you queerboy.

The long standing local joke is that Totnes is twinned with Narnia. It is reputed to have a higher concentration of healers, channellers and psychics than anywhere else on Earth. I don't believe that personally, as there must almost certainly be somewhere in California with more of that sort of cunt. However, I am perfectly prepared to accept that not even San Francisco has more poofs per capita.

Guest Bill Stickers
35 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Good point but there must be more poofs in the well known Cheshire golf clubs?

If you really think the person behind the PunkApe persona has the ability to play golf you are sorely mistaken.

He is a deformed fliddy fucking mess of the upmost pedigree. A real mobility scooter powered nugget man, whose spasticity is a wonder of modern science and a sure sign that there is no God. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The long standing local joke is that Totnes is twinned with Narnia. It is reputed to have a higher concentration of healers, channellers and psychics than anywhere else on Earth*. I don't believe that personally, as there must almost certainly be somewhere in California with more of that sort of cunt. However, I am perfectly prepared to accept that not even San Francisco has more poofs per capita.

*and cunts who never clean the bog pan. We had a family from Totnes renting a gite last month, when they left it took me 3 hours to scrape the shit out of it.  Weird, filthy dirty cunts. Mind you they still left it cleaner than Frank did.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What sort of moron gives themselves a username that is exactly the same as a character created by some pillow biting, arse loving homo. I can only presume you have shared interests, you queerboy.

Thin ice Droopers.  We are  being encouraged to embrace all newbies and show them the caring sharing side of CC.  Punkape is very good at this , Bubba is piss poor at it. The rest of us just tolerate the cunts quietly.

Guest Ollyboro
37 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If you really think the person behind the PunkApe persona has the ability to play golf you are sorely mistaken.

He is a deformed fliddy fucking mess of the upmost pedigree. A real mobility scooter powered nugget man, whose spasticity is a wonder of modern science and a sure sign that there is no God. 

Bill, Bill, Bill, don't think for a second that I don't admire your humanitarianism. But exaggerating Spunkers' abilities will do the useless cunt absolutely no favours. The sooner he accepts that he's little more than a semi- mechanical piece of amoeba waste, the sooner the poof will kill himself.

Guest I know that Cunt
42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I agree. But I didn't say he actually plays golf, I'm aware that he is to golf clubs what George Michael is to public conveniences.

Guest luke swarm
36 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

*and cunts who never clean the bog pan. We had a family from Totnes renting a gite last month, when they left it took me 3 hours to scrape the shit out of it.  Weird, filthy dirty cunts. Mind you they still left it cleaner than Frank did.

Running a Gite site in France sounds absolutely idyllic.......no wonder you are having Libido issues Scrotes.....give it up Mon Ami and return to blighty......there are going to be loads of jobs going in Sports Direct and the NHS will have loads of spare money and appointments to sort out your little friend when we trigger the Brexit shite......got to be better than scraping carrot cruncher turds out of your furnished wooden sheds. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Can you imagine what kind of handicap the flid plays off?

Guest I know that Cunt
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don't know, but I heard he only plays the back nine. It seems the clubs always let him get very close to the holes and he's very intimate with their members.

Guest Bill Stickers
49 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's a bit like trying to imagine the size of the universe, the nature of black hole epicentres or why women squeeze and twist a toothpaste tube at the top.

Even if one thinks they have come to a deep or profound understanding, they really have no meaningful comprehension.

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's a bit like trying to imagine the size of the universe, the nature of black hole epicentres or why women squeeze and twist a toothpaste tube at the top.

Even if one thinks they have come to a deep or profound understanding, they really have no meaningful comprehension.

So, what you're saying is, in essence, is that Punkape is a stupid fucking cunt?

Guest Bill Stickers
54 minutes ago, Ape said:

So, what you're saying is, in essence, is that Punkape is a stupid fucking cunt?

A gross over simplification.

That's what I'm calling him. A gross over simplification. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Ape said:

Even stupid fucking cunts serve a higher purpose than the spunk monkey.  I do believe the most accurate description for the boy was a piece of mechanical amoeba waste.  Stupid cunts can at least function in life on their own.  

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I don't know, but I heard he only plays the back nine. It seems the clubs always let him get very close to the holes and he's very intimate with their members.

Has Spunkie ever had a hole in one?