CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Facebook

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

I fucking hate Facebook cunts who show off !! Advertising their sad cunting  life. When half the time it is a damn lie. Especially when you make out you are this wonderful cunt with a wonderful cunting family and friends. When in real life you don't have nothing to do with half the cunts in your life.!!

41 minutes ago, Jean cuntwing said:

I fucking hate Facebook cunts who show off !! Advertising their sad cunting  life. When half the time it is a damn lie. Especially when you make out you are this wonderful cunt with a wonderful cunting family and friends. When in real life you don't have nothing to do with half the cunts in your life.!!

Facebook users just love the little games and challenges that the brain-damaged cunts circulate between themselves. In that spirit, here is a welcoming Cunts Corner puzzle-cum-IQ-test for you. I do hope you pass. Here goes...

Arrange these words to form a well known Cunts Corner saying: "avatar a fucking get"

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Facebook users just love the little games and challenges that the brain-damaged cunts circulate between themselves. In that spirit, here is a welcoming Cunts Corner puzzle-cum-IQ-test for you. I do hope you pass. Here goes...

Arrange these words to form a well known Cunts Corner saying: "avatar a fucking get"

Er, a hazel nut in every bite?"

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I used to be a Facebook user but got truly fucked off with the girls I had friend ed just posting pictures of decorative cup cakes they had just baked rather than an up skirt shot of their moist calm. Anyhow the graphic content of this site is far better although some participants do sometimes overstep the mark. The recent picture of a beach which resembled Camber Sands springs to mind.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Pen, I have the restaurant grade brewing karafe going.  Will be a gallon of the juice of life hooked into a central line in moments.  If you would like some before hand, bring your nude self by before my wife gets up.  

Guest Bill Stickers

Oh dear.

I've got Facebook. It's quite useful when I need it. The trick is to have self control and only use it when genuinely required.

Everyone sat here blaming Facebook because they can't stop themselves from spending hours on it whilst hating every second, take some fucking responsibility for your own actions.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here's a cum-puzzle for you:

Eddie has one glass of cum. Ding has two bowls of cum. Gurt has a whole bath of cum. Frank turns up. All the cum-receptacles are empty. Frank has cum all over his chin. Where has all the cum gone?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
49 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Oh dear.

I've got Facebook. It's quite useful when I need it. The trick is to have self control and only use it when genuinely required.

Everyone sat here blaming Facebook because they can't stop themselves from spending hours on it whilst hating every second, take some fucking responsibility for your own actions.

Photo sharing of drunken and other group events, this is useful, essential even. Turn absolutely all the other shit off though. Fuck-stains with all notifications turned on to remind them when some other fuck-stain is "in the post office" or other landmark events, and who continually "sign in" per whatever drab activity they are engaged in..... Fuck off.  

32 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Here's a cum-puzzle for you:

Eddie has one glass of cum. Ding has two bowls of cum. Gurt has a whole bath of cum. Frank turns up. All the cum-receptacles are empty. Frank has cum all over his chin. Where has all the cum gone?

Basting Keith Vaz on a Polish inspired spit roast?

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Point of order mr chairman, he isn't a french cunt. He's a belgian cunt. Which makes him even more of a cunt. 

If I'd actually said "Van Damme" you'd be right. And if I'd said "Junckers" he'd be Luxembourgish. But I just said "Jean-Claude" which statistically speaking is French, so fuck off. :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Card counting cunt. Cock crunching cacologist.

I do believe quincy is accusing you of obsessive behaviour here, baws. Hardly the ticket imho. In any case, let's face it, van damme is the only jean claude any cunt here is likely to have heard of.