CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grandparents on board car stickers

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

Not only have you now got baby on board or child on board. But you now see grandparents on board or proud grandparents on board!!

these fucking bores!! Bore you in everyday life about their fucking grandchildren!! Expect you to be all doughy eyed!! NOT  FUCKING iNTERESTED!! They will only put you in a home when you are old!! Or are after your money when you snuff it!! So stop showing off with your fucking car stickers!!

Guest Bill Stickers

Please, I have a reputation to uphold. Cease and desist from using my name in your run of the mill noms in future if you're not going to acquire the proper licensing rights.

35 minutes ago, Jean cuntwing said:

Not only have you now got baby on board or child on board. But you now see grandparents on board or proud grandparents on board!!

these fucking bores!! Bore you in everyday life about their fucking grandchildren!! Expect you to be all doughy eyed!! NOT  FUCKING iNTERESTED!! They will only put you in a home when you are old!! Or are after your money when you snuff it!! So stop showing off with your fucking car stickers!!

You're  the new king of the bleeding obvious nomination.

Windsor Davies was a cunt.

These are to warn the emergency services that they are running the risk of catching Alzheimer's or Dementia or that breathing apparatus will be required because some old cunt has followed through. Secondly, no rush. Even if you save the twats this time, they will be dead soon anyway.

Guest Alfie Noakes

What about "Raging fantasist cardboard dwelling dosser on board"? Punkape would have to carry it with him so that when someone does offer him a lift, they can put it in their rear window.

34 minutes ago, Manky said:

These are to warn the emergency services that they are running the risk of catching Alzheimer's or Dementia or that breathing apparatus will be required because some old cunt has followed through. Secondly, no rush. Even if you save the twats this time, they will be dead soon anyway.

See, Rats, I told you Manky was OK.

2 hours ago, Jean cuntwing said:

Better "on board" than driving the fucking thing. Fuck those hat wearing cunts in their Nissan Micra / Suzuki Swift / Honda Jazz. I wish they were dead.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Better "on board" than driving the fucking thing. Fuck those hat wearing cunts in their Nissan Micra / Suzuki Swift / Honda Jazz. I wish they were dead.

They will be soon. But they keep on coming. Hordes of undead.

Guest luke swarm

there are all sorts of these car sticker logo things with a plethora of crapola written on them........I would recommend to Admin that he should maybe create a sticker that reads "Cunt On Board".....the demand from the populace of Wolverhampton alone would set him up for life. A golden opportunity.  

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Jean cuntwing said:

It's doe as in bambi, not dough as in bread.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The only vehicle this sticker should be used on is a speeding hearse that's dropping the old fuckers off at the local crematorium. Fire makes sure they're really dead.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

My money's on Neil, he's no stranger to dirty habits. 

You cruel, cruel woman... he's currently at about 35,000 feet and still rising... leave the poor bastard alone!

Guest nobgobbler
51 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You cruel, cruel woman... he's currently at about 35,000 feet and still rising... leave the poor bastard alone!

Busy making a shitcicle no doubt.