CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mr. Cuntbreed Sube and his family 10.

Jake The Muss

Guest I know that Cunt

30 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I just would like any cunt that comes to this country to live to show some respect and learn to speak our language..they're all disrespectful cuntbrains Snatch ...they all need a fucking good shovel of death wrapped round their cuntheads..

What about the natives that cant speak English? I refer of course the the cunts from Wolverhampton and yam yam land.

Guest Ollyboro
21 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I meant I fail to see your problem with tearing out some cunts larynx.

The rest I agree with. The country where one chooses to live in that has a different language then that language should be spoken in public. Just as that countries laws and cultures should also be adhered to.

Like you say,it's respect for the country that let's you live there in the first place.

We've not succeeded in getting our indigenous Geordick population past Middle English yet, so we've got no chance with the newcomers.

Guest Bill Stickers

Fuck this stupid cunt and his stupid wife. I feel sorry for the kids but fuck them too.

Some of you may want to make a racial or immigration issue out of this, but to me a cunt is a cunt regardless of his name or skin colour. This could be Baz and Gemz the Caucasian couple from Crawley for all I care.

Nobody needs that many kids. It is easily avoidable. You especially don't need that many kids if you are an unemployed fuckwit or skint. 

Its not the governments job to subside you if you want them. It's not my job to subside you. Fuck off and wrap your cock up in a crisp packet next time and get a fucking trade.

People like this are the reason the planet is fucked. 2 kids maximum or fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Does anybody actually need to have that many kids?

Most certainly not.  The little bastards only tear into your attempt to save, amass some personal net worth. As soon as you become feeble and motor scooter bound, they throw you away into some stale piss smelling carer home, and fuck off until the call comes telling them you've kicked, and what's left needs to be sorted out.  

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I meant I fail to see your problem with tearing out some cunts larynx.

The rest I agree with. The country where one chooses to live in that has a different language then that language should be spoken in public. Just as that countries laws and cultures should also be adhered to.

Like you say,it's respect for the country that let's you live there in the first place.

What with what's going on in the world, one likes to know what is being spoken around them as one could become rather paranoid...i wouldn't want to claw hammer some innocent cunt..

Guest nobgobbler
32 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Most certainly not.  The little bastards only tear into your attempt to save, amass some personal net worth. As soon as you become feeble and motor scooter bound, they throw you away into some stale piss smelling carer home, and fuck off until the call comes telling them you've kicked, and what's left needs to be sorted out.  

The little cunts. Glad I've only got one. I suppose I should start being nice to him. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

The little cunts. Glad I've only got one. I suppose I should start being nice to him. 

Or, get yourself a colony of stray cats, and tell him they are getting every fucking cent.  Avoid any problems after you've kicked.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

Fuck wales Luke , i'm talking about SouthEast London...the place is an over the top multicultural cuntstack.

You white? In SE London? Fucking hell....

7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Does anybody actually need to have that many kids?

No, but ask Cambers...

27 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Depends if you want him to put you in the nice home or the horrible home...

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You white? In SE London? Fucking hell....

No, but ask Cambers...

Depends if you want him to put you in the nice home or the horrible home...

Your worst multi quote to date. Added absolutely nothing to the thread. Ruined the flow. Fuck off. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Your worst multi quote to date. Added absolutely nothing to the thread. Ruined the flow. Fuck off. 

Get your own insults and stop nicking eveyone elses', you pathetic winnet.

Back to the cunts that this is all about...

Luton Council housed them in the Hilton...FFS!!

It cost the council (and me... I actually live in this shithole, which a few years ago received the award of being "Britain's Crappest Town" and pay council tax to support these cunts) £38,400 for 4 months accommodation while they were on the council housing waiting list!

That's not all. They ran up a room service bill of £21,000 which they refused to pay, so the council paid it.

So yes, I wholeheartedly agree with the original nom, and they are certainly CUNTS of the very first order.

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

It cost the council (and me... I actually live in this shithole, which a few years ago received the award of being "Britain's Crappest Town" and pay council tax to support these cunts) £38,400 for 4 months accommodation while they were on the council housing waiting list!

That's not all. They ran up a room service bill of £21,000 which they refused to pay, so the council paid it.

So yes, I wholeheartedly agree with the original nom, and they are certainly CUNTS of the very first order.

its well worth remembering that it is not this family's fault....yes they are total twats and a canker on the arse of humanity who should be euthanized but the bigger.....much bigger cunt is the system which not only allow this sort of abuse, but in this sort of warped mind, actually encourages it.

I would not end the system as one day any of us may need to rely on it but it does need limiting to two children max. Or and this is a big OR....if one has not paid into the UK tax pot then one cannot access the UK benefits system....this would also bring about the immediate extra benefit such as the dissipation of the jungle outside Calais. The UK has this big attraction of immediate benefits, be it real or imagined which needs to be dispelled.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Luton? Dear god man.

5 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

It cost the council (and me... I actually live in this shithole)

I'm not sure you understand the rules here, pal. One doesn't just simply come out with a fucking bombshell like this and carry on regardless. I might be, wrong, but I think that this will come back to haunt you.

13 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Luton?

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Luton?

Fuck off. 

I've never understood the masochistic revelations that members feel the need to share on the corner.

We've had Drew admit that he is shrivelled vole scurrying around in the dirt floor of his bungalow, and Ding informing us that he holidays in a caravan. But this shit is the ultimate example of a dirty secret needlessly shared. Luton? I feel fucking sick.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've never understood the masochistic revelations that members feel the need to share on the corner.

We've had Drew admit that he is shrivelled vole scurrying around in the dirt floor of his bungalow, and Ding informing us that he holidays in a caravan. But this shit is the ultimate example of a dirty secret needlessly shared. Luton? I feel fucking sick.

It's fucking disgusting. Divulging that the thick cunt resides there, and the revolting area that is, Luton. 

Have you ever been there? It's fucking horrible. Just one large mass of dual carriageways with 40mph limits, perpetual roadworks, and a Holiday Inn.  Maybe this dopey twat is going for the pity vote?

What do you think of all of the above @Mike Hunt?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It's fucking disgusting. Divulging that the thick cunt resides there, and the revolting area that is, Luton. 

Have you ever been there? It's fucking horrible. Just one large mass of dual carriageways with 40mph limits, perpetual roadworks, and a Holiday Inn.  Maybe this dopey twat is going for the pity vote?

I have been there, unfortunately. I went on what was possibly the worst school trip ever to the Vauxhall motor factory. I also spent the weekend in nearby Leighton Buzzard visiting some slapper I met at Hemsby holiday camp. Both experiences rank in my top five worst experiences of all time. Fucking terrifying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have been there, unfortunately. I went on what was possibly the worst school trip ever to the Vauxhall motor factory. I also spent the weekend in nearby Leighton Buzzard visiting some slapper I met at Hemsby holiday camp. Both experiences rank in my top five worst experiences of all time. Fucking terrifying.

I had occasion to visit Luton periodically during the late eighties. for reasons the Official Secrets Act will not let me divulge, and I can confirm that it was an execrable shit hole even then. To numb the pain I used to drink in an appropriately named pub called The Bitter End. It's long gone now, like everything else remotely English.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure you understand the rules here, pal. One doesn't just simply come out with a fucking bombshell like this and carry on regardless. I might be, wrong, but I think that this will come back to haunt you.

Don't worry, it already haunts me every fucking day.

Still, we've all got a cross to bear...apart from the fact that you're not allowed to mention crosses in fucking Luton. Unless it's a cross marking your carotid artery so the huge majority of the cunts here can hack your head off.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hi Mohammed, hiya pal.

I'd much rather be called a cunt than mohammed.

Autocoprophagous Bulgar (to quote the legendary Frank Muir).

24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Can't disagree with any of it.

And one of the widest dual carriageways is a 30mph limit. Cost me £60. Cunting Talivan cunts.

Yes, I do expect a sympathy vote. The ONLY benefit of living in this shithole.

It says something for a shithole like this that an afternoon in Wetherspoons is a welcome relief from the reality lurking outside.