CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mr. Cuntbreed Sube and his family 10.

Jake The Muss

First , this is not me being a racist as i don't like no cunt !!

This cuntbucket of cunt has a family which consists of himself, his wife and 8 cuntbreed offspring and he is demanding a bigger house for them to continue breeding and strecting this country's limits even more, now should he get the bigger house, personally i say no...he has a roof over his head which is paid for by the british taxpayer and has a sofa that seats all ten of these cunts, let the bastards sleep on that.

My answer is simple, if it's not good enough for you then fuck off back to where you came from and see if you can get the massive house that you're demanding or maybe put a fucking condom on your cock you fucking shit for brains, i'm quite sure that if you return to your own country that you will get what you want...like fuck would you. Just be grateful that this country has housed you when considering there's many homeless people in this country who were born here and while you're at it about a thank you to the taxpayer for paying your £15,000 rent each year, now Mr. Sube says that he will give back to britain once he has finished his £9,000 degree which is paid for by the NHS..Mmm...which is also paid by the british workforce, here is an idea for the Sube cuntbreed...put up with it until you finish your degree and secure yourself a high paid job so you can look after your own family because it's evident to me that you have never heard of a fucking condom, or fuck off..JOB DONE.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Importantly he has got his priorities right by having a flat screen TV,  x-box and sky HD. Hopefully he'll be too occupied on these to bother his wife with more fucking sprogs (frog sprogs, apparently). How does he manage with only one x-box? The poor French fuckstain.

This cunt will have to earn a fucking fortune to pay back even a fraction of the money he has cost us.  Education for 9, benefits, healthcare, housing etc. I'll wager there is not much change out of a million quid. I doubt if I will earn that in my entire working life. And there are another 10,000 in the jungle just waiting to join us.

Drawbridge up and man the borders.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Manky said:

This cunt will have to earn a fucking fortune to pay back even a fraction of the money he has cost us.  Education for 9, benefits, healthcare, housing etc. I'll wager there is not much change out of a million quid. I doubt if I will earn that in my entire working life. And there are another 10,000 in the jungle just waiting to join us.

Drawbridge up and man the borders.

He won't be paying anything back. His kids are his benefits meal ticket.

22 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He won't be paying anything back. His kids are his benefits meal ticket.

My thoughts exactly. Why didn't he go for medical training in France? 

My guess would be his comparison of the relative benefits systems of the two countries have influenced his choice.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This isn't your family is it Scrotes? There can't be that many French cunts that have recently moved back to the UK. If it is its not surprising your Scrote is withered with eight cunts spawned.

3 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

First , this is not me being a racist as i don't like no cunt !!

I must have slaughtered about eighteen thousand before I realised, you know, what I was doing.

I thought, "The fucking television has driven me to this."

2 hours ago, Manky said:

My thoughts exactly. Why didn't he go for medical training in France? 

My guess would be his comparison of the relative benefits systems of the two countries have influenced his choice.

Because the French benefit system wouldn't have any of this cunt's fucking scheming and system abuse. Its about time the U.K adopted the same attitude.

7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Because the French benefit system wouldn't have any of this cunt's fucking scheming and system abuse. Its about time the U.K adopted the same attitude.

I can only agree with that but you are still a cunt for saying it first.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

I can only agree with that but you are still a cunt for saying it first.

I am receipt of a French 'State' retirement pension   for my years worked in France, and when I applied for it last year I had to jump through several hoops. They even asked Newcastle to verify my U.K. State pension amount, that of my wife etc etc. They pay me what I am entitled too but the screening was rigorous.  Successive U.K Governments have cut back on Benefits Agency budgets and the scammers move in for the kill.

Punkers is on benefit, he's Nigerian by the way

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I must have slaughtered about eighteen thousand before I realised, you know, what I was doing.

I thought, "The fucking television has driven me to this."

You don't have to watch TV to be driven to this CB, i just open my door and in a matter of seconds a rage inside of me starts to fill me with anger and terrible thoughts of what i would like to do...for example, if i hear another ugly tongue spoken while i'm walking down the street then i shall feel the need to tear open their cuntbreed throat with a pizza cutter and with my bear hands, rip their fucking larynx out.

4 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You don't have to watch TV to be driven to this CB, i just open my door and in a matter of seconds a rage inside of me starts to fill me with anger and terrible thoughts of what i would like to do...for example, if i hear another ugly tongue spoken while i'm walking down the street then i shall feel the need to tear open their cuntbreed throat with a pizza cutter and with my bear hands, rip their fucking larynx out.

I fail to see your problem Fends.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I should just move out of Wales mate....it is an ugly language.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I fail to see your problem Fends.

I just would like any cunt that comes to this country to live to show some respect and learn to speak our language..they're all disrespectful cuntbrains Snatch ...they all need a fucking good shovel of death wrapped round their cuntheads..

1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

I just would like any cunt that comes to this country to live to show some respect and learn to speak our language..they're all disrespectful cuntbrains Snatch ...they all need a fucking good shovel of death wrapped round their cuntheads..

Think of all the treasure we could save by cancelling all publicly funded translation services. 

3 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I meant I fail to see your problem with tearing out some cunts larynx.

The rest I agree with. The country where one chooses to live in that has a different language then that language should be spoken in public. Just as that countries laws and cultures should also be adhered to.

Like you say,it's respect for the country that let's you live there in the first place.