CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

One of my deepest holes, was actually the deepening of an existing hole. The first was dug for Gomez, our chinchilla who died under mysterious circumstances. Befitting to his crepuscular nature, he was interred at dusk. Less befitting, was to find the little fella on the surface the next day, partially chewed.

I have a whole stack of THANK YOU cards which, naturally, comes as no surprise. From certain angles however, I'm convinced some of them are actually saying 'WANK YOU'. Considering who sent these cards, I'm tempted to get in touch with the senders...

• 2 weeks later...

Never mind all that hybrid and electric car shit, what about hybrid pets? I've already seen some locals alternating regular dog food with vicious beatings and their pooches seem to thrive on it. Same with cats, regular Wiskas at home; gravel or larger stones if they stray within the walls of Schloss Ratler.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 13/06/2017 at 0:38 AM, ratcum said:

One of my deepest holes, was actually the deepening of an existing hole. The first was dug for Gomez, our chinchilla who died under mysterious circumstances. Befitting to his crepuscular nature, he was interred at dusk. Less befitting, was to find the little fella on the surface the next day, partially chewed.

On 15/06/2017 at 11:04 PM, ratcum said:
  • getty images
  • shutter stock
  • flickr
  • pinterest
  • 123RF
  • alarmy
  • dreamstime

WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST FUCK OFF!

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

Never mind all that hybrid and electric car shit, what about hybrid pets? I've already seen some locals alternating regular dog food with vicious beatings and their pooches seem to thrive on it. Same with cats, regular Wiskas at home; gravel or larger stones if they stray within the walls of Schloss Ratler.

Are you having having some kind of episode?

Guest JackoTC
On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:25 AM, ratcum said:

If you could feel my breasts right now, you'd understand.

Tot, you little fucking fuck. Get the fuck back to my fucking Eh ? thread you fucker.

That aside, how is Frau Rat and rat junior ? Well, I hope. 

36 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Tot, you little fucking fuck. Get the fuck back to my fucking Eh ? thread you fucker.

That aside, how is Frau Rat and rat junior ? Well, I hope. 

I've taken a vow of silage old fiend, but don't spread it about. Frau Rat busy down the allotment, or Schumacher Gardens as she calls it now.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

This is just sooooooooo embarrassing, stop it  ( copy to Bubba )

I can feel bubbas rage consuming him from deep within his rotten Taff core but I've vowed never to doubt the drooling mongo cunt again so won't dis him. I still thick you're a cunt though. How are the Anserini?