CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Dr. Quim
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

RAT TOP TIP: carry some concentrated sodium hydroxide with you at all times. If one of these acid attack Johnnies comes up to you, neutralise his arse!!

Wrong. Sodium Hydroxide would increase the heat from the chemical reaction and take longer than simply flushing the area with water. Don't believe everything you see in Fight Club.

Just now, Dr. Quim said:

Wrong. Sodium Hydroxide would increase the heat from the chemical reaction and take longer than simply flushing the area with water. Don't believe everything you see in Fight Club.

fuck off you boring little tit

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm disappointed to see Boots will start selling their EASY SLUT PILLS at a lower price. It will only encourage the spread of chlamydia and other socially ambitious microorganisms.

VOTE RAT  X

Meatloaf.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a day off today and looked at some chart show on tele. I watched 5 vids in a row and every single one of them had the following:

• Women in swimsuits/bikinis or equivalent
  • Booty shaking
  • The word 'featuring' alongside the original artist's name
  • A black bloke shaking his heavily blinged hands, speaking rhythmically, saying "yo" and observing the booty

I'm afraid I don't remember any of the music

Guest Snatch
40 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Had a day off today and looked at some chart show on tele. I watched 5 vids in a row and every single one of them had the following:

• Booty shaking
  • A black bloke shaking his heavily blinged hands, speaking rhythmically, saying "yo" and observing the booty

You were watching rap/hip hop muthafucking type shit ratters. There is no music to speak of.

Yo.

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Sierra Leone

Here we go again Africa. Flooded to fuck (isn't it usually drought?), lost everything except your begging bowls. Blah blah blah

They don't call it the Dark Continent for nothing.

26 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You were watching rap/hip hop muthafucking type shit ratters. There is no music to speak of.

Yo.

I don't want to sound like an old fart (I did in fact enjoy an opportunist wank), but this really isn't music. There's also some sort of inverted racism going on, with seriously black male singers acceptable, but the female African American ones have to be light brown or even saving up to be white. This is coming from within the industry and fuckin stinks

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

• Booty shaking

Turn the sound down you silly old cunt, put on some Bach and smash one out.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

I don't want to sound like an old fart (I did in fact enjoy an opportunist wank), but this really isn't music. There's also some sort of inverted racism going on, with seriously black male singers acceptable, but the female African American ones have to be light brown or even saving up to be white. This is coming from within the industry and fuckin stinks

How about a video with a white cunt with bikin clad black chicks? That would get Eric off his long run