CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's all well and good when they're killing prostitutes with screwdrivers, but wiping out strippagrams is a step too far. We'd be better off if they just shot this cunt.

Send him to an exclusive Texas hunting ranch. One of the yank cunts will pay us to shoot him. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

TOT who is the fat cunt and i agree it should be flayed but i'm guessing that would take a couple of years to achieve with this fat bastard...so he will have to go in my Brazen Bull..but who the fuck is he, ?

Three japanese whaling dock workers can do it in twenty minutes.  He could stand a proper barnacle scraping, though. 

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, mothra said:

People who really should be rubbed out_90512603_mediaitem90512602.jpg

There is going to be a lot of messy grease and fat if you rub him out .. better to punch a few holes in him for wicks to be inserted and then he could be used to illuminate a care home.

Guest Lady Penelope

What is really bad is that I see a lot of very young people in this state, if they are not on a mobility scooter their means of walking is to waddle in the same way that the christmas island statues are thought to have been moved. One I see in Exeter is a girl in a her early 20s bloated and weighing at least 30 stones racing along in her mobility scooter whilst her 4 years old sprogg runs along behind her moving his legs as fast as he possibly can ..Ironically he will be thin because she is a fat idle blob

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

There is going to be a lot of messy grease and fat if you rub him out .. better to punch a few holes in him for wicks to be inserted and then he could be used to illuminate a care home.

I can't talk about melting bodies and fat as it smacks of holocaust shenanigans and my Irish buddy Simon Clonby. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

That still doesn't tell me who the fat butter spread cuntbreed is Wiz..just like to know who i am about to torture.

If I had a name for the bovine fucking slob, I'd gladly give it to you.  Sadly, I only have Tusker X as a moniker I've given him.  

As for knowing who your about to torture, it might be worth it to go ahead and make an exception in this case.  

It's all relative isn't it? Cunts like Savile, murderers like Ian Hunley etc. But when I'm in the 10 items or less queue, I want to flame thrower the fat cunt family in front  of me with a full trolley. I really want them to die, more so than I do the aforementioned criminals.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If I had a name for the bovine fucking slob, I'd gladly give it to you.  Sadly, I only have Tusker X as a moniker I've given him.  

As for knowing who your about to torture, it might be worth it to go ahead and make an exception in this case.  

Yeah, i'm off to the shed to get some power tools including a kango drill for the pile of rotten rabid flesh cuntbreed.

8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What is really bad is that I see a lot of very young people in this state, if they are not on a mobility scooter their means of walking is to waddle in the same way that the christmas island statues are thought to have been moved. One I see in Exeter is a girl in a her early 20s bloated and weighing at least 30 stones racing along in her mobility scooter whilst her 4 years old sprogg runs along behind her moving his legs as fast as he possibly can ..Ironically he will be thin because she is a fat idle blob

I bet it's a glandular thing