CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr. Dolittle cunts

Bubba C

Went to the Cotswolds wildlife park today, (no sheep, so disappointing ((that's for drew and withers, the boring cunts)) and every fucking cunt there thought they could talk to the fucking animals. 

At every open enclosure, I had to endure stupid fucking clucking, chirping and other assorted noises, alongside every cunt thinking they were David fucking Attenborough, bestowing their knowledge of the animal kingdom on anyone within ear shot. 

Why the fuck do people do this? Why can't they just peacefully learn about the wildlife, instead of acting like obnoxious morons? 

My personal favourite however, were the stupid Brummy cunts shouting about the zebras, or "stripey ponies" to quote verbatim, to their snotty nosed mini-cunts. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

My personal favourite however, were the stupid Brummy cunts shouting about the zebras, or "stripey ponies" to quote verbatim, to their snotty nosed mini-cunts. 

This raises an interesting question. Does a zebra, (stripey pony) have white stripes on a black background or black stripes on a white background?

Guest luke swarm
34 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Went to the Cotswolds wildlife park today, (no sheep, so disappointing ((that's for drew and withers, the boring cunts)) and every fucking cunt there thought they could talk to the fucking animals. 

At every open enclosure, I had to endure stupid fucking clucking, chirping and other assorted noises, alongside every cunt thinking they were David fucking Attenborough, bestowing their knowledge of the animal kingdom on anyone within ear shot. 

Why the fuck do people do this? Why can't they just peacefully learn about the wildlife, instead of acting like obnoxious morons? 

Cotswold wildlife park...animals running around all over the show, crapping where they like and generally making the place a fucking tip....Animals should be where god intended them to be, not in parks.

Dudley zoo is the best place for the stupid animal cunts, locked up in a solid concrete enclosures with just enough room to turn around and fed on cheap Aldi, out of date mouldy veg. Taunted by Sportsdirect XXXL tracksuits wearing grossly overweight Brummie and black country animal lovers. 

They have a funfair as well as a large Mosque just opposite the zoo gates so its got that real wow factor.

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Cotswold wildlife park...animals running around all over the show, crapping where they like and generally making the place a fucking tip....Animals should be where god intended them to be, not in parks.

Dudley zoo is the best place for the stupid animal cunts, locked up in a solid concrete enclosures with just enough room to turn around and fed on cheap Aldi, out of date mouldy veg. Taunted by Sportsdirect XXXL tracksuits wearing grossly overweight Brummie and black country animal lovers. 

They have a funfair as well as a large Mosque just opposite the zoo gates so its got that real wow factor.

Are you one of those cunts who pays extortionate prices to visit such an attraction, and then wax lyrical about how it's not the Serengeti? 

And "where God intended"? Luke, come on, you're better than that, aren't you? 

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Are you one of those cunts who pays extortionate prices to visit such an attraction, and then wax lyrical about how it's not the Serengeti? 

And "where God intended"? Luke, come on, you're better than that, aren't you? 

Have you ever been to Dudley.......The Serengeti pales into insignificance Bubba, and the wildlife is far more dangerous in Dudley.

to be honest I have not been to either the Zoo or Cotswold Park for 20 years......but the Mosque bit is true  

48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Zoo's are shite. As are circuses. Specially the ones that have clowns in them. With their big shoes and red noses and exploding cars. Scared the piss out of me they did.  My mum had to drag me out screaming from one once I was so terrified.  

Clowns are not funny.

They are cunts. And never buy a used car from one.