CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh. It'll cost you 50 pence more, if you pay by card.

Guest Count Liqueur

Guest Count Liqueur

Good evening. New here, so I await your avalanche of cuntishness. No avatar either.

Left work, fancied a cold refreshment. Ordered, Drink duly poured, Excellent. Then the cunt behind the jump said, "Sorry love, have to charge you for using your card"

Now, I'm fucked

So, you're going to charge me money to use my money? I have to pay you to take my money? 

I know that this is not up there in the whole scheme of things, and I know that I'll get cunted, but  this has really gripped my shit

11 minutes ago, Count Liqueur said:

Good evening. New here, so I await your avalanche of cuntishness. No avatar either.

Left work, fancied a cold refreshment. Ordered, Drink duly poured, Excellent. Then the cunt behind the jump said, "Sorry love, have to charge you for using your card"

Now, I'm fucked

So, you're going to charge me money to use my money? I have to pay you to take my money? 

I know that this is not up there in the whole scheme of things, and I know that I'll get cunted, but  this has really gripped my shit

You seem to hang around in shitholes.

Most people on here are middle class or feign it. We are used to a higher standard of guest visitor with a better command of English.

Abuse deleted.

Gormless cunts like you who spend ages fucking around with card readers at cash points are the reason I don't work in retail anymore.

First nom and I already want you dead.

Congratulations.

17 minutes ago, Count Liqueur said:

Now, I'm fucked

Gripped your shit hey, be careful in saying things like that or PunkBitch will see that as a chat up line. Oh and do fuck off you fucking mong brained monkey.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Most retailers have to pay a surcharge to accept card payments for the convenience of getting thick cunts like yourself to spend money you haven't got (yet). This surcharge is typically 1%, so unless you had purchased a magnum of champagne, as suggested by one of our other fucking wankstain contributers to this discussion, I would opinion that 50p is a bit steep.

ps. Has anybody suggested you kill yourself yet?

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Count Liqueur said:

Thank you all for your kind welcome. Looking forward to some verbal sparring. Oh, Punkape, fuck off 

Ey up lads ('n' lasses), the cunt's learnt sumfink already!!

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck off cuntape.

He really is beyond spastication isn't she? An online example of what it would be like to confront a genuinely retarded closet homosexual transvestite with cerebral palsy. I guess we can be grateful being given the opportunity to interact with one of them online, lest we meet one of the cunts out in the real world. i.e. Him.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Count Liqueur said:

Sorry flaps. You missed the apostrophe e. 

CUNT

You fucking stupid cunt. It was omitted ironically to reflect the same mistake on Agent Pissknuts suggestion for an avatar. Unless you've just demonstrated a triple bluff, in which case congratulations, you smart arse cunt.