CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The blind corner at the end of my old road

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

It really was frightfully dangerous.

Lucky the council installed one of those mirrors so one could see oncoming traffic.

I also moved house so it's not really an issue anymore. 

I really had to get that off my chest. Phew! :P:lol::ph34r::)

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's a wonder that you can function, Bill, I never realised that your past was so dark. I know how you feel though, I was conceived in Solihull and I've never been able to get over it.

Forget all this bollocks, back to the mirror. How good is it, could you see a Nigerian driving a black beemer with no headlights on, at 1.00am, coming round the bend.  The mirror could be counter-productive.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Lucky the council installed one of those mirrors so one could see oncoming traffic.

Why is the second emoticon from the right wearing a niqab?

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was conceived in Solihull and I've never been able to get over it.

Well, well, well. Solihull eh? A fucking Brummie. That is a Geordie with a speech impediment or a Scouser with learning difficulties. Just when I thought you couldn't stoop any lower, you drop that bombshell. What a fucking gold plated cunt you have turned out to be. Fuck off, Brummie.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You mean a convex or wide angle mirror. I bet you kept it clean you fucking spazmoid window licker.

I need to write a letter of complaint to that council because their efforts to ensure road safety removed any chance of you getting wiped out in an horrific car accident which has resulted in us having to put up with your pathetic ramblings here. Life really is a cunt, yours is anyhow.

Guest Count Liqueur

What a fantastic nom. Whilst reading through most conversations, and not laughing at all,  this is almost on a par with my 50p charge shit. I salute you, sir, and realise that I'm in the company of proper cunts.

Punkape. You're still a twat.

21 minutes ago, Count Liqueur said:

What a fantastic nom. Whilst reading through most conversations, and not laughing at all,  this is almost on a par with my 50p charge shit. I salute you, sir, and realise that I'm in the company of proper cunts.

Punkape. You're still a twat.

Get a fucking avatar. A picture or Punkape's ringpiece would do.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

There's a size limit to photos on here, withers. 

What you need is a 'concave' mirror for this particular image. Although I couldn't even begin to imagine the angle of incidence required to make the image usable.

9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What you need is a 'concave' mirror for this particular image. Although I couldn't even begin to imagine the angle of incidence required to make the image usable.

Thanks for the primary school science lesson, drew. Everyone appreciates you keeping the site traffic alive during quiet times. 

Do you need to dredge up 2 year old shit noms though? You're better than that, aren't you? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
37 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Thanks for the primary school science lesson, drew. Everyone appreciates you keeping the site traffic alive during quiet times. 

Do you need to dredge up 2 year old shit noms though? You're better than that, aren't you? 

It's a necessary evil dredging up old noms. To get the lazy cunts to put a bit more effort in for the current noms. We don't need any of this 50p extra when drinking Babycham bollocks. or fat Welsh cunts getting winched out of their windows. What do you think Bubs?

14 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's a necessary evil dredging up old noms. To get the lazy cunts to put a bit more effort in for the current noms. We don't need any of this 50p extra when drinking Babycham bollocks. or fat Welsh cunts getting winched out of their windows. What do you think Bubs?

Valid point. Hang on. 

Interesting.....

Edited by Bubba C
Drew. Being a cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, mothra said:

If a car ran over an afro-Caribbean in your road Stickly, it would be a black spot

But if the road surface was a coal tar based asphalt then the black spot wouldn't be immediately apparent. Would there also be a greater chance of a repeat accident at night? You factualist cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to make a compilation DVD of fantastic and gory car crashes to peddle at a boot sale.  No reason a dead person's curve can't be profitable for some genius entrepreneurial cunt.  

Guest nobgobbler
20 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Forget all this bollocks, back to the mirror. How good is it, could you see a Nigerian driving a black beemer with no headlights on, at 1.00am, coming round the bend.  The mirror could be counter-productive.

"don't fire until you see the white of their eyes"