CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Davina McCall

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

What can I say!!! Useless cunt!!

what is the point of her!!! Preaches and tells people how to live their lives!!  Tells everybody how to keep fit by following her work out video!! The cunt couldn't even swim a mile over lake Windermere for children in need!! Had to be helped out! When she gets in front of the camera starts showing off and dancing around like a little girl!!

one big CUNT!!!

11 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Just another in the long line of squawking shouty shouties that the tv is obsessed by .. like those other two cuntesses on the strictly poncing around show or the welshist woman  who does the sack of shite early evening show with the pretty boy geordie lite twat

Alex Jones you mean?....annoying voice but i'd line that as well

42 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I initially read that as Aled Jones. You poof.

6 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Freudian slip?,you raging sausage jockey

Lads, I'm on the lookout for a new gang. Bill and I had a messy divorce. He got custody of Bubba, Luke disowned the pair of us, and quite frankly neither of us wanted Quincy. Shall we form a Norfolk triumvirate and conquer The Corner?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Lads, I'm on the lookout for a new gang. Bill and I had a messy divorce. He got custody of Bubba, Luke disowned the pair of us, and quite frankly neither of us wanted Quincy. Shall we form a Norfolk triumvirate and conquer The Corner?

I'm in Norfolk tonight for the weekend. Hope I don't bump into you lot.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Your reputation is that bad, even Gary Glitter wouldn't let you join his gang.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well what did expect with confessing that you originate in Solihull....you made our gang a laughing stock, I will be lucky to find another position in any reputable syndicate this side of christmas.

Disgraceful loss of control and one that the mongish foot soldier cunts such as Ding and Pokey Mingers will call upon in any debate that gets too hot for them....you have yet to show any contrition for your crass and ill timed admission.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Jean cuntwing said:

I agree Mrs Cuntwing...you are pretty useless.....perhaps an Avatar would help you gain a bit more Gravitas.Do you know what an Avatar is?

31 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Well what did expect with confessing that you originate in Solihull....you made our gang a laughing stock, I will be lucky to find another position in any reputable syndicate this side of christmas.

Disgraceful loss of control and one that the mongish foot soldier cunts such as Ding and Pokey Mingers will call upon in any debate that gets too hot for them....you have yet to show any contrition for your crass and ill timed admission.

I'm not sure that my old man slinging his beans up my old dear in a two star hotel in Solihull counts as my originating there, Lukers. Although it is depressing to think that my spark of life was ignited within walking distance of a Noddy Holder concert.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree Mrs Cuntwing...you are pretty useless.....perhaps an Avatar would help you gain a bit more Gravitas.Do you know what an Avatar is?

Gravitas, dignitas more like!

5 hours ago, Jean cuntwing said:

what is the point of her!!! Preaches and tells people how to live their lives!!  Tells everybody how to keep fit by following her work out video!! The cunt couldn't even swim a mile over lake Windermere for children in need!! Had to be helped out! When she gets in front of the camera starts showing off and dancing around like a little girl!!

one big CUNT!!!

Like fellow ex smack head russell brand, an over excited, waffling shit bag, the kid factory also has arse any nubian African queen would be proud of. I prefer the traditional smack head who see's it through to the predictable end. 

6 hours ago, Jean cuntwing said:

one big CUNT!!!

Do you know what a question mark is, Jean? Although, you may have a kindred spirit on here, as we have another retard with a penchant for excessive use of exclamation marks. 

Oh yes, by the way, welcome to CC, you colossal fucking idiot.