CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Post Advert Break Recaps

Ape™️

I am quite capable of remembering what was going on in a TV programme prior to an advert break, and so don't need a fucking summary before the show continues. Then there's the "coming up after the break" shit too, just in case the viewer is too impatient to wait and see. Americunt shows are the worst offenders - by the time you take out the ad breaks, the coming up after the break shit and the recaps, a supposedly hour long show contains about half an hour of original content.

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

I am quite capable of remembering what was going on in a TV programme prior to an advert break, and so don't need a fucking summary before the show continues. Then there's the "coming up after the break" shit too, just in case the viewer is too impatient to wait and see. Americunt shows are the worst offenders - by the time you take out the ad breaks, the coming up after the break shit and the recaps, a supposedly hour long show contains about half an hour of original content.

I agree Ape, the advertisements are the whole purpose of these tv channels now. Programmes are clearly of no great importance compared to flogging us PPI compensation , shampoo and insurance.

The problem is getting worse as the advertisement time is constantly being increased compared to the programme as we trundle towards being more like USA television. I would add that it used to be that you could flick to another channel whilst the Ads were on but now the cunts have become wise to this and synchronised all their breaks which then leaves no alternative but to flick to a BBC channel.......where the only thing that seems to be on is some shit about baking or relocating.    

18 minutes ago, Ape said:

You're a fucking moron for watching this shit and a retarded fuckwit for stating the bleeding obvious and dragging onto here as a topic.

You boring, AIDS ridden idiot.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You're a fucking moron for watching this shit and a retarded fuckwit for stating the bleeding obvious and dragging onto here as a topic.

You boring, AIDS ridden idiot.

You're stupidity is seemingly limitless. Stating the bleeding obvious? Explain why this nom is obvious, and also why you feel it an inappropriate subject for CC. I can only assume you've taken offence as it doesn't mention your favourite subject, you shit stabbing little turd.

Guest Even bigger cunt.
1 hour ago, Ape said:

You're stupidity is seemingly limitless. Stating the bleeding obvious? Explain why this nom is obvious, and also why you feel it an inappropriate subject for CC. I can only assume you've taken offence as it doesn't mention your favourite subject, you shit stabbing little turd.

Have to agree except for the little turd more like a huge useless shit stabbing turd.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 25/09/2016 at 9:50 AM, Ape said:

This is a good really nom, particularly from a twat like you. I think they do it for the stupid yanks and other people with only one brain cell like the welsh and gay golfers.

Guest luke swarm
Guest luke swarm
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

It was obviously well beyond you technical capabilities you fucking numpty 

agreed...it does take a high degree of nerdness to get this sort of thing right..bravo.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, luke swarm said:

agreed...it does take a high degree of nerdness to get this sort of thing right..bravo.

I've been for a piss, can we recap where we were with this?