CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

iplayer maybe/maybe not working outside of the UK, Jeremy Vine and Crimewatch

Bubba C

A useless, smirking cunt, gurning to the camera whilst addressing the viewer in an unbelievably smug tone. Fuck off Jeremy, you cunt.

And if memory serves, it felt like Crimewatch used to be scary and actually helped in a few cases.  Now it just seems like a pointless time-filler, focusing on pathetic/non-crimes, or crimes of 30 years ago, who quite frankly, nobody gives a fuck about.

And the plod on there are fucking muppets who couldn't solve the simplest of cases, or are just there to introduce back-slapping reports of already-solved crimes.

Cuntwatch. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A useless, smirking cunt, gurning to the camera whilst addressing the viewer in an unbelievably smug tone. Fuck off Jeremy, you cunt.

And if memory serves, it felt like Crimewatch used to be scary and actually helped in a few cases.  Now it just seems like a pointless time-filler, focusing on pathetic/non-crimes, or crimes of 30 years ago, who quite frankly, nobody gives a fuck about.

And the plod on there are fucking muppets who couldn't solve the simplest of cases, or are just there to introduce back-slapping reports of already-solved crimes.

Cuntwatch. 

Nobody watches all this shit you post about. Do us all a favour.......find a disused mineshaft in one of the valleys, drink a bottle of Domestos and then hurl yourself down the fucker.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Nobody watches all this shit you post about. Do us all a favour.......find a disused mineshaft in one of the valleys, drink a bottle of Domestos and then hurl yourself down the fucker.

And nobody gives a fuck about anything you say or do Spunky, so do us all a favour and shut your cum encrusted mouth.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Cuntwatch. 

What have you done, bubba? 

Guest I know that Cunt
18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Cuntwatch. 

How ironic that this welsh cunt is going on about fucking crimewatch, when fucking crimewatch has made TV stars of most of his friends, family and neighbours. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Posted something new and with substance, that's what he has fucking done. Members are in a state of shock.

So substantial only one retard has liked it. I'm afraid the accolade is poor.

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You didn't finish Bubba, it should have read ' Fuck off and nom something you lazy bog Irish cunt'

Play to the crowd, Scrotes. If it doesn't involve leftover drugs and homosexual fisting, the potato farmer switches off after 2 lines (see what I did there?).

Have you met 'I know that cunt' yet? He hates the Welsh, like you do, but unlike you, he does it without humour, the thick cunt. 

Thanks for your support by the way, we both know this is a blinding nom, have you seen Dec's new site?

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

How predictable that you would appear with one of your oh-so-hilarious Welsh posts. Stupid fucking turd.

Yeah you're right. Apologies to any welsh crims for associating you with crimewatch. 

Bubble this is one of your best noms, it's shit obviously, but it's one of your best.

Guest luke swarm
36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Cuntwatch. 

I used to watch crimewatch years ago when Fiona Bruce presented it.......I stopped watching because I felt that I was concentrating too much on the lovely Fiona rather than the robberies and murders they were seeking help with.  I now have similar problems on countdown as do a lot of mature gentlemen.

Best I can do to bring this Nom back on track and divert the subject into a bit of light Pervage Bubba.......it usually works, except on Pinkape whose sexual preferences as you know lie elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I used to watch crimewatch years ago when Fiona Bruce presented it.......I stopped watching because I felt that I was concentrating too much on the lovely Fiona rather than the robberies and murders they were seeking help with.  I now have similar problems on countdown as do a lot of mature gentlemen.

Best I can do to bring this Nom back on track and divert the subject into a bit of light Pervage Bubba.......it usually works, except on Pinkape whose sexual preferences as you know lie elsewhere.

Cheers Swarm. Jill Dando was a slag. 

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Play to the crowd, Scrotes. If it doesn't involve leftover drugs and homosexual fisting, the potato farmer switches off after 2 lines (see what I did there?).

Have you met 'I know that cunt' yet? He hates the Welsh, like you do, but unlike you, he does it without humour, the thick cunt. 

Thanks for your support by the way, we both know this is a blinding nom, have you seen Dec's new site?

Yes, fucking brilliant isn't it, no shit videos, no multi quoting, and no sausage jocks and fantasists allowed.