CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amal clooney

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

Amal Clooney. George clooneys wife. Famous for marrying him brags, shows off uninteresting cunt who has got famous by hanging off George's Arse fuck off mrs cunty Clooney. You overrated untalented cunt. 

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, Jean cuntwing said:

Amal Clooney. George clooneys wife. Famous for marrying him brags, shows off uninteresting cunt who has got famous by hanging off George's Arse fuck off mrs cunty Clooney. You overrated untalented cunt. 

The slut is an Iranian spy! And clooney is the doogooder faggot who works for CFR.

Jean you fucking spack-tard, what the fuck? Is this supposed to mean anything? Stop the poppers, it's ruining your brain and arsehole to similar degrees.

You sound very jealous you big gay bear

6 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Where are all the resident cunts. I'll bet the geriatric cunts have been put to bed by their  nurses from the old peoples home. Or getting bummed by them. Faggots

Fuck off Excrement. The old guard will be busier with weighty matters like sleeping. They shall rise in their own time. Until then, fill your boots you thick cunt.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Jean cuntwing said:

I read that as Anal Clooney......other than that I have no more to say on this bland Nom. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Sin said:

What an enormous rambling pile of shit. Written in spacklish by the newest moron on the block. Fucking intelligence of a wet piece of cardboard.

That intelligent? Your too kind at times.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Fuck off Excrement. The old guard will be busier with weighty matters like sleeping. They shall rise in their own time. Until then, fill your boots you thick cunt.

Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. It's fun to be a cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I read that as Anal Clooney......other than that I have no more to say on this bland Nom. 

In the spirit of recycling,

yuo dsylixec cnut.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I subscribe to Alan Moore's philosophy, ultimately. It is somewhat alluring to believe ultimately that there is an underlying conspiracy, or framework, that links what would otherwise appear to be random events. Some people go so far as to try and find hidden numbers or symbols in mundane objects and events. The terrifying, and far more likely, scenario is that there is in fact nothing linking any terrifying event together. People claim that anarchy would never work, simply because the big fish would rise to the surface and take control. What, then, if this is exactly how our current form of society has come to fruition? We trust governments, the military and the police with a position of power, but if nothing actually happens for a reason then the notion that we must observe these institutions of perceived authority must be considered as somewhat farcical. The truth therefore is that conspiracy theorists are the least open minded, regardless of what they may say, because they cling to the safety net of believing that events are linked rather than accept the notion that we actually live in an anarchist state where there is no real justice or reason for horrifying events and actions.

Woops. Wrong thread. I will try again.

7 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I subscribe to Alan Moore's philosophy, ultimately. It is somewhat alluring to believe ultimately that there is an underlying conspiracy, or framework, that links what would otherwise appear to be random events. Some people go so far as to try and find hidden numbers or symbols in mundane objects and events. The terrifying, and far more likely, scenario is that there is in fact nothing linking any terrifying event together. People claim that anarchy would never work, simply because the big fish would rise to the surface and take control. What, then, if this is exactly how our current form of society has come to fruition? We trust governments, the military and the police with a position of power, but if nothing actually happens for a reason then the notion that we must observe these institutions of perceived authority must be considered as somewhat farcical. The truth therefore is that conspiracy theorists are the least open minded, regardless of what they may say, because they cling to the safety net of believing that events are linked rather than accept the notion that we actually live in an anarchist state where there is no real justice or reason for horrifying events and actions.

Idiot. 

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

absolutely Tata....a excellent analysis.....what are your thoughts about aliens and their obsession with anal probing ?

10 hours ago, Snatch said:

For what?

Being horrid I suppose. I do wonder how you would go about suing a group of unknown renegades in a desert several thousand miles away, but I'm not a lawyer.

11 hours ago, deebom said:

Being horrid I suppose. I do wonder how you would go about suing a group of unknown renegades in a desert several thousand miles away, but I'm not a lawyer.

And what if you win? Can you imagine all the men and money needed to superglue all the goats arses shut.