CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those cunts who used to knock on your door and try and sell you an aerial picture of your house taken out the side of a shitty Cessna

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Was this a national phenomenon?

Is it still a thing?

Why did a lot of people buy these things and proudly display them, as if having a roof was a marker of high social standing? 

How do you get into the trade? I imagine the start-up costs of buying a plane, high quality camera and stablising mount would be prohibitive considering your margins.

And if you already own a plane, and good camera, do you really need to make a few quid going door to door, talking with the horrible general public like some kind of roving gypsy?

So many unanswered questions from a time gone by. Bunch of cunts.

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is it still a thing?

Why did a lot of people buy these things and proudly display them, as if having a roof was a marker of high social standing? 

How do you get into the trade? I imagine the start-up costs of buying a plane, high quality camera and stablising mount would be prohibitive considering your margins.

And if you already own a plane, and good camera, do you really need to make a few quid going door to door, talking with the horrible general public like some kind of roving gypsy?

Buy some lucky 'eather sir?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is it still a thing?

It was only you. They were obviously peedos. Fucking dribbling gullible cunt.

These days even the most impoverished of cunts can pilot a drone with a 4K UHD GoPro up to your bedroom window to satisfy their perverted lusts. Not that they'll see much fucking action through my bedroom window. Not when I'm in it, anyway.

10 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Why nom this now you sap.

To continue the theme, I nom Jews as cunts for crucifying Jesus.

Shut up, Drew, you ground dwelling, mustelid cunt. The last time anyone offered to take a picture of your dank, underground hovel, this cunt turned up.

mole.jpg?itok=DoxDJMbP

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is it still a thing?

We don't really have this problem in the Wolverhampton area to be fair....an aerial view of a road with 150 terraced houses make the identification of ones own 2 up 2 down hovel nigh on impossible......in addition to that, most of the population have not yet quite understood the concept of man taking to the air in a big white bird.  

Most of the cunts around here still struggle with the idea of horseless carriages and the fact that spears cannot legally be carried openly anymore.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

These days even the most impoverished of cunts can pilot a drone with a 4K UHD GoPro up to your bedroom window to satisfy their perverted lusts. Not that they'll see much fucking action through my bedroom window. Not when I'm in it, anyway.

Not the kind of action they were after anyway. A grown man leaping around in a shawl with it tucked between his legs. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut up, Drew, you ground dwelling, mustelid cunt. The last time anyone offered to take a picture of your dank, underground hovel, this cunt turned up.

mole.jpg?itok=DoxDJMbP

Looks like gurts family caravan. 

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Looks like gurts family caravan. 

I always think of Gurt when I listen to my old "Cast of Thousands" album. "Give me insect eyes, insect brain, give me insect sex I'll be happy again."

TV Smith - madman or genius?

• Like 1

Guest Dai O'Rhea

Ha Ha Bill, sounds as if you just found one of these fuckers in your late uncles loft and then got the arse up cos he wasted some of your inheritence money. Bloody hell, they haven't been trying to flog this shit for years and quite frankly I don't know how, as a seller you would make it from one end of the street to the other without getting a smack in the mooey for being a time wasting, privacy invading, tatt peddling, cheeky CUNT. I suppose these body odour minging wazzocks are now cold calling for PPI claims companies....Oh wait, I forgot, those cuntfaces have had their day as well!

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Although these door to door aerial photographers are indeed cunts,is there any chance Admin can cut the fucking nom title down to a 2 or 3 words.

I'd rather they cut Stickers down to 2 or 3 minutes oxygen.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

Ha Ha Bill, sounds as if you just found one of these fuckers in your late uncles loft and then got the arse up cos he wasted some of your inheritence money. Bloody hell, they haven't been trying to flog this shit for years and quite frankly I don't know how, as a seller you would make it from one end of the street to the other without getting a smack in the mooey for being a time wasting, privacy invading, tatt peddling, cheeky CUNT. I suppose these body odour minging wazzocks are now cold calling for PPI claims companies....Oh wait, I forgot, those cuntfaces have had their day as well!

I'm afraid its been a long day, and I simply can't summon up the strength to properly reply to the ramblings of yet another new, boring illiterate cunt.

Perhaps someone with more inclination and patience will engage you, and try and piece together the disconnected fragments of your decaying mind.

A quick scan sees you bounce between living in an attic, B.O., and payment protection insurance. I'm lost, quite frankly. Metaphorically lost in that pile of steaming shit. I'd love it if you quite literally got lost though. Preferably in the Australian outback or the Canadian wilderness. 

You utter, utter cretin.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'd rather they cut Stickers down to 2 or 3 minutes oxygen.

What do you think about door-to-door aerial photography salesmen Ding?

I imagine you harbour some animosity. What happens if they hit up a small village or town first that day, and then nobody wants to buy your sponges and dish cloths?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What do you think about door-to-door aerial photography salesmen Ding?

I imagine you harbour some animosity. What happens if they hit up a small village or town first that day, and then nobody wants to buy your sponges and dish cloths?

What do I think?

I think you need to take your latent homosexuality and join Spunkers golf club with it.

10 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

Did you type this shit out wearing a pair of thick, woolen mittens? Or are you just a stupid fucking cunt?

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Am I missing something, or is this nom a pile of utter fucking shit?

Yes, you are indeed missing something......but then you know this, you have always known this.

Guest Dai O'Rhea

No, I am a dexterous cunt, no need for wooley mittens in my gaff. Got enough nicotine film on the windows to keep the cold out thank you. Aw shit, ash just burnt a hole in my fucking trousers replying to your shit comment.

24 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

Don't listen to the haters, Dai. I like your style, you're shaping up to be a top contributor. 

Welcome to CC. 

1 minute ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

Aw shit, ash just burnt a hole in my fucking trousers replying to your shit comment.

When your trousers are made out of sack cloth, it's hardly any loss. Obviously I'm disappointed that it didn't set you alight, but I hope that as a bonus prize you die imminently of lung cancer.