CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those cunts who used to knock on your door and try and sell you an aerial picture of your house taken out the side of a shitty Cessna

Guest Bill Stickers

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Alright, lads?

I'm tip top, Decs, hope you're well?

I apologise, but I just cannot abide the thickest cunt ever on CC. A red mist descends whenever I see he's logged in and I just can't help myself. 

He's so thick, I doubt he even knows this refers to him. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I managed to twist a putlog out tonight so I'm done gurning hideously for the day.

I feel that congratulations are in order IKTC.....you have managed maybe 3 to 4 posts and not once mentioned Bubba or made disparaging remarks about the welsh, indirectly aimed at yes, Bubba....I am glad that you have made it past your rage, insane anger and finally moved on. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

You can't spell Top Dog from DingTheRioja, but you can spell Jihad to Reign. Terrorist cunt.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

DingTheRioja = Jihad To Reign.

I assume you've posted this twice as you're very pleased with it, and a little annoyed nobody liked it first time?

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

I assume you've posted this twice as you're very pleased with it, and a little annoyed nobody liked it first time?

I'm going to keep posting it until Ding proves he's not a terrorist. The evidence isn't looking good. 

Snatch is going to be calling for him to be executed without trial within hours.

Guest I know that Cunt
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I apologise, but I just cannot abide the thickest cunt ever on CC. A red mist descends whenever I see he's logged in and I just can't help myself. 

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I feel that congratulations are in order IKTC.....you have managed maybe 3 to 4 posts and not once mentioned Bubba or made disparaging remarks about the welsh, indirectly aimed at yes, Bubba....I am glad that you have made it past your rage, insane anger and finally moved on. 

Thanks Luke, yes I know I have maybe aimed shit at our very own welsh Gollum perhaps a bit too often, but he's a thick cunt and has even taken to talking about himself "Gollumesque", as evidenced by his post above the poor sap.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch is going to be calling for him to be executed without trial within hours.

You are being unfair to Snatch....I think most of us would like to see Ding executed right now without due process or counsel....he has proved himself guilty more times than I can mention.

Guest I know that Cunt
18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Hey Gollum.....

Guest Dai O'Rhea

Looks as if this nomination has burnt itself out faster than sun dried shit off a shovel and turned into an everlasting slanging match with cunts trying to outcunt eachother without due care and attention. Not fucking surprised, it's 2016, not 1986 when cunty aerial photographs were thought a good idea to flog on doorsteps. That's my two pennies worth, now where's my bleedin fags.

11 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

Looks as if this nomination has burnt itself out faster than sun dried shit off a shovel and turned into an everlasting slanging match with cunts trying to outcunt eachother without due care and attention. Not fucking surprised, it's 2016, not 1986 when cunty aerial photographs were thought a good idea to flog on doorsteps. That's my two pennies worth, now where's my bleedin fags.

If you're seriously thinking of developing some sort of self-deprecating character who smokes on here, think again.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

I see nothing wrong with a nomination catering for the social historians amongst us.

Once a cunt, always a cunt. 

Guest Snatch
13 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm going to keep posting it until Ding proves he's not a terrorist. The evidence isn't looking good. 

I only hope you get caught with drugs in the Philippines.

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I only hope you get caught with drugs in the Philippines.

Noted. But what should we do about ding?

Perhaps chop off his hand so he can't make bombs anymore? Or impale his head on a spike as a warning and example?

We need to stop terror and fear. I think those two suggestions are great ideas. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Noted. But what should we do about ding?

Perhaps chop off his hand so he can't make bombs anymore? Or impale his head on a spike as a warning and example?

We need to stop terror and fear. I think those two suggestions are great ideas. 

I could create a sorry effigy of ding in the garden, film myself attacking him with a spade, then do a little jig to a tune of your choice. Would that ease your worries?

Guest Dai O'Rhea
3 hours ago, Frank said:

If you're seriously thinking of developing some sort of self-deprecating character who smokes on here, think again.

You supercilious tosser. What are you, some self appointed judge of everyone here? Right then Francis, sitting there with your fucking 1471 posts thinking you're the dogs bollocks, go and eat shit. CUNT.

2 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

You supercilious tosser. What are you, some self appointed judge of everyone here? Right then Francis, sitting there with your fucking 1471 posts thinking you're the dogs bollocks, go and eat shit. CUNT.

Not at all. I own the site and we simply don't do thin-skinned or bland.