CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those cunts who used to knock on your door and try and sell you an aerial picture of your house taken out the side of a shitty Cessna

Guest Bill Stickers

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm hating the Dutch quite a lot lately. I have this pedantic, wittering wank of a Dutch neighbour who we don't know from dogshit, yet who has taken to dropping by to suggest all sorts of involvement in some tedious faggot bake-off of a school parents group he's heavily invested in. I hate that sort of shit- can you imagine anything worse?The last 2 times he's been round to canvass for some bollocks, he's bluntly pointed out that we haven't attended the previous wank he's suggested. Says he was dissapointed to notice we didn't show. Today, I saw him through the window approaching the front door, and I picked up my phone and pretended to be talking, holding one hand up and flapping it in a busy, slightly royal sort of gesture. Fucking brass necked cock smoker stood there patiently for 15 minutes, until my phone interrupted me by ringing. I wasn't sure what etiquette demanded in these occasions so I gestured I was coming, but instead went out back for an hour in the sun. What a prize prick.

There's only two things I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

There's only two things I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch.

Blunt, mannerless, tactless cocks the lot of them.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Blame the Calvinism.

I know a guy who had an aerial photograph of his house in house. Presumably to remind him of what his house looked like. One of those uptight busy-body 'a man's home is his castle' types; a complete cunt in other words.

Guest Extremecunt
2 hours ago, Ape said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha so funny .

Guest Dai O'Rhea
18 hours ago, Frank said:

Not at all. I own the site and we simply don't do thin-skinned or bland.

Airr... I seeee... Offleh sorreh earled chep. Didn't min to get laffatorial, but I cood haf swawn you wear treng to belittle meh, and finde it rorther disquieting. One assumed one meerleh hed tobeh a cunt, end stick to ones point, instead awf geng awf etta tengent. Silleh meh. Well....eff thet's what you wornt, thet's what yearl jolleh well get. An eppsolut utter, unadulterated, pre-digested, oven fresh laid awf verbal cuntarrhea. Honestleh, what nosty nosty pipple you are!

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Snatch said:

Now there was me thinking you'd want to take it through the proper legal channels.

What? The one who thinks we shouldn't shoot terrorists on sight but is accusing me of being a terrorist and being shot on site?

Nah.

16 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Z-list celebrities, set in a depressing seaside town, in the distant past - all the makings of a fucking terrible story.

Don't tell it again.

Nearly as bad as aerial photography noms.

55 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

Airr... I seeee... Offleh sorreh earled chep. Didn't min to get laffatorial, but I cood haf swawn you wear treng to belittle meh, and finde it rorther disquieting. One assumed one meerleh hed tobeh a cunt, end stick to ones point, instead awf geng awf etta tengent. Silleh meh. Well....eff thet's what you wornt, thet's what yearl jolleh well get. An eppsolut utter, unadulterated, pre-digested, oven fresh laid awf verbal cuntarrhea. Honestleh, what nosty nosty pipple you are!

What an absolute fucking bellend.

• Like 1

Guest Dai O'Rhea
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What an absolute fucking bellend.

And fucking proud of it. Now piss off and indulge in more cuntfoolery this board has to offer.

Guest Extremecunt
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Rather than acting like some kind of weird stalker, why not try actually contributing to the site? Alternatively just fuck off.

Weird stalker! Fuck me I don't recall ever speaking to you before this morning. I even told someone before to ignore me because I was acting a spacker and you thought it was a fantastic idea. Then like a twot you dedicate a nomination to me. Me thinks you sir are the stalker. Bet your trying to get me banned now eh, what a sorry faggot you are.

14 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Weird stalker! Fuck me I don't recall ever speaking to you before this morning. I even told someone before to ignore me because I was acting a spacker and you thought it was a fantastic idea. Then like a twot you dedicate a nomination to me. Me thinks you sir are the stalker. Bet your trying to get me banned now eh, what a sorry faggot you are.

Oh, so I dedicated a nom to you did I? Fucking idiot. 

56 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

EC, before I get started on the ape - the site's spineless groupie who follows the big hitters (me) on here, let me tell you without hesitation.. you are rubbish in every respect. 

You may not have been here to witness ape's shameless sucking up, when some of the bigger players viciously and relentlessly attacked poor ding over a six month period. The man is stupendously wet, and after Snatch, probably the thickest member we've ever seen. 

1 hour ago, Extremecunt said:

http://tinypic.com/r/1zdm3yg/9

Fucking idiot.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Frank said:

The man is stupendously wet, and after Snatch, probably the thickest member we've ever seen. 

Frank,you've tried this shit before an it didn't work.

Fuck off and die.

Again.