CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Douglas Innes

scotty

I won't go into too much detail while this is sub judice, suffice to say that I knew one of the crew who died on the Cheeki Rafiki. I hope that justice is served on Mr Innes, and that he gets a good fucking kicking in whichever institution he may or may not be placed in. Cunt. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Guy Gibson's dog was called nigger....

Weirdos on aviation discussion forums still get a boner about this factoid to this day.

Neil Innes was a cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Donald Dewar was Cunt.

Maintaining that wholesome good Scottish tradition of slyly murdering politicians when they cease to be useful or get into deep water (for more see: Robin Cook, Willi MacRae, John Smith et al ).

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

This wasn't Frank's boat because Frank's boat was unsinkable.

Frank has skulked off, presumably working on his apology.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Ape said:

Let's just wait until some fucking idiot (most likely ding) says "racist" in response to this. Better duct tape my rib cage quickly - don't want my sides splitting y'all.

*whoosh*

or is it *wheesht* now?

12 hours ago, scotty said:

I won't go into too much detail while this is sub judice, suffice to say that I knew one of the crew who died on the Cheeki Rafiki. I hope that justice is served on Mr Innes, and that he gets a good fucking kicking in whichever institution he may or may not be placed in. Cunt. 

I had to look this name up.

Sadly, Scotty, I don't think you are going to get your wish having just read the Marine Accident Investigation Branch report. The defence will highlight that the cause of the accident can only be a matter of speculation as there are no survivors nor material evidence. The CPS will only be able to pin a lack of maintenance and due care against the defendants.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

It was me back in 1928

And such a beautiful smile as you sample the delights of Dr Ernest Alexanderson's three-inch "Octagon", one of the earliest mains-powered vibrators on the market. 

15 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Maintaining that wholesome good Scottish tradition of slyly murdering politicians when they cease to be useful or get into deep water (for more see: Robin Cook, Willi MacRae, John Smith et al ).

Don't forget William Wallace. He ceased to be useful when he started wearing a skirt and make up. Fucking embarrassing.

Andreu de Moray was a cunt.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I had to look this name up.

Sadly, Scotty, I don't think you are going to get your wish having just read the Marine Accident Investigation Branch report. The defence will highlight that the cause of the accident can only be a matter of speculation as there are no survivors nor material evidence. The CPS will only be able to pin a lack of maintenance and due care against the defendants.

I wouldn't put money on that, roops. There was far more to it than that, once the trial is over I'll tell you the details. And rest assured I will be attending the magistrates initial hearing, I want to see that cunt squirming and trying to justify his actions. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, scotty said:

I wouldn't put money on that, roops. There was far more to it than that, once the trial is over I'll tell you the details. And rest assured I will be attending the magistrates initial hearing, I want to see that cunt squirming and trying to justify his actions. 

He won't utter a word, Scotto. His lawyers, solicitors, barristers, Spokespeople and lackeys will do all the talking, singing his praises. None of that can mask the unmistakable odour of barnyard animal shite which that cunt puts off. 

If the magistrates and court don't do him in, I hope an angry mob does. 

On 08/10/2016 at 10:58 PM, scotty said:

Why is Innes at fault Scotty? 

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why is Innes at fault Scotty? 

I'll tell you after the trial. If you're particularly interested, take a look at the crew details for the race across the Atlantic which they won, and compare them with the details of the crew who tried to sail it back shortly afterwards. I can't say any more than that.