CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lily Allen in Calais saying 'I apologise on behalf of my country'

Guest Lady Penelope

5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I wouldn't have thought so Bibble. I p.m'd Eddie some photos of my gite after Frank had left. The one of my cleaning girl trying to remove a wig from the U bend was especially disgusting.

Was it the U bend between the rectum and the sigmoid, or did it get wedged as far up as the transverse colon?

cez6Trm8nS6d73TXS6W8wA_m.png

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

There was a few strange noises from his room last night and this morning the dog won't leave my side, look at the state he left the bed in

mattress-cleaning4.jpg

It is equally impressive and disturbing that "viruses" have been identified. Twice. 

And I'm pretty sure that's wig, not cat hair. 

Guest Donner and chips
30 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It is equally impressive and disturbing that "viruses" have been identified. Twice. 

And I'm pretty sure that's wig, not cat hair. 

Into dressing up are we, fuck boy?

Guest Dai O'Rhea

Lily Allen is like a lot of celebs that get bored and feel guilty about their opulent lifestyle. They start getting involved in big causes and shooting their big fucking mouths off to ease their feelings of guilt. The silly little cow has got carried away after seeing kids running around in the camp and has put her foot in it and now looks silly. The real cunts here are cuntychops french who seem to believe that this stinking rotten filth pit of a camp is the responsibility of the British. Not so Garçons.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I wouldn't have thought so Bibble. I p.m'd Eddie some photos of my gite after Frank had left. The one of my cleaning girl trying to remove a wig from the U bend was especially disgusting.

Disgusting how? Was she dragging it out with her teeth?

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

There was a few strange noises from his room last night and this morning the dog won't leave my side, look at the state he left the bed in

mattress-cleaning4.jpg

Eddie you cunt. You've just reminded me we'll be staying in a hotel for a couple of nights next week and my skin is crawling at the thought of it already. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If it's a Premier Inn don't worry because Sir Lenny fucking Henry endorses them. 

Did you know Bubbs has a part time job cleaning? Minimum wage but that goes a fair way in Wales. Apparently on his first day he had a rather unfortunate incident with a vacuum cleaner accessory which involved a a trip to A&E. not locally ofcoarse, 80 mile round trip so he wouldn`t be recognised. He couldn`t understand why the medical staff kept calling him "Henry". Tool.

16 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Did you know Bubbs has a part time job cleaning? Minimum wage but that goes a fair way in Wales. Apparently on his first day he had a rather unfortunate incident with a vacuum cleaner accessory which involved a a trip to A&E. not locally ofcoarse, 80 mile round trip so he wouldn`t be recognised. He couldn`t understand why the medical staff kept calling him "Henry". Tool.

Illiterate, unfunny, idiot. 

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

It was in one of the Welsh language papers. a dreadful accident too. He had been told by a prankster that the Henry was "ride on" and misunderstood the meaning.

Guest Donner and chips
6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

It was in one of the Welsh language papers. a dreadful accident too. He had been told by a prankster that the Henry was "ride on" and misunderstood the meaning.

I saw one of those once, you should have saw the state of Page 3. Like a ferret with a crew cut.

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If it's a Premier Inn don't worry because Sir Lenny fucking Henry endorses them. 

He's such a massive wanker I'll probably get pregnant off the sheets.