CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People With Monobrows

Ape™️

Why do some people feel it acceptable to appear in public with their fucking eyebrows joined together? I realise that it's bad luck if a person is blighted by this disfigurement, but it's surely possible to shave or wax or do fucking something to avoid looking like Cro-Magnon cunting man? There's a cunt on The Apprentice at the moment with a fucking horrendous mono. Fucking wanker.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Dai O'Rhea said:

My mates Ronnie and Reggie both had monobrows. Salt of the urf and loved their mum. Are you saying they were wankers and cunts?

Where in Ireland are you from? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Punkape said:

Your pals rent-boy.

That doesn't make sense. Do you mean "Your pals, rent-boy" (implying that I'm a rent boy) or "your pal's (a) rent-boy"? 

Guest Donner and chips
4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That doesn't make sense. Do you mean "Your pals, rent-boy" (implying that I'm a rent boy) or "your pal's (a) rent-boy"? 

Fucking hell, is this a grammar forum? Gape is right they were both nonces.

11 hours ago, Ape said:

Why do some people feel it acceptable to appear in public with their fucking eyebrows joined together? I realise that it's bad luck if a person is blighted by this disfigurement, but it's surely possible to shave or wax or do fucking something to avoid looking like Cro-Magnon cunting man? There's a cunt on The Apprentice at the moment with a fucking horrendous mono. Fucking wanker.

It is definitely a Welsh thing, look at that short arse Robbie Williams. Charlotte Church looks like her minge hair is constantly moving north.  Bubba is even worse, he looks like a moulting Chewbacca, but shorter

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 hours ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

My mates Ronnie and Reggie both had monobrows. Salt of the urf and loved their mum. Are you saying they were wankers and cunts?

You sound as if you were more a mate to ronnie than reggie. Am I right or am I right? Poof.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Chloe Smith our local cuntservative councillor has one of these. I would still chuck a load of my love juice up her shitter though, given half the chance. 

How's about it Luv. Every vote counts

Guest Dai O'Rhea
12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You sound as if you were more a mate to ronnie than reggie. Am I right or am I right? Poof.

Exactly the kind of remark I expect fom  someone flapping in his own piss, clearly looking at the computer screen through a Carlsberg Specialbrew induced stupour, eh Mr Cuntflaps.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/14/2016 at 4:14 AM, witheredscrote said:

It is definitely a Welsh thing, look at that short arse Robbie Williams. Charlotte Church looks like her minge hair is constantly moving north.  Bubba is even worse, he looks like a moulting Chewbacca, but shorter

True, time has been rather unkind to poor Charlotte, but I'd still give her one up the wrong 'un. Get her voice back in proper working form.