CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People making up lies about The Donald.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Let he without sin cast the first stone.

I am willing to bet that nobody in public life, and few outside, have a past that will stand up to scrutiny. Were all of Hilary's 30 million lost emails a load of boring shite or was there a reason to delete them. Still, I bet she kept the picture of my knob that I sent her.

Guest Dai O'Rhea

So he's a ladies man, so fucking what. Seems rather strange that we now suddenly have an ex-apprentice loser claiming he's fiddled with her fanny, just after he's made mincemeat of that crocked cock abuser Clinton and his smarmy faced little squirt of a wife.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

So he's a ladies man, so fucking what. Seems rather strange that we now suddenly have an ex-apprentice loser claiming he's fiddled with her fanny, just after he's made mincemeat of that crocked cock abuser Clinton and his smarmy faced little squirt of a wife.

have you actually watched the debate......and did you watch it with the sound turned on....and were you drinking heavily at the time......and do you actually understand the English language.

fucking hell, I thought it was just redneck Americans who had the monopoly on stupid.   

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I am willing to bet that nobody in public life, and few outside, have a past that will stand up to scrutiny. Were all of Hilary's 30 million lost emails a load of boring shite or was there a reason to delete them. Still, I bet she kept the picture of my knob that I sent her.

Did you have to send it in a zip file?

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Did you have to send it in a zip file?

It used to take me hours making a two inch hole from a half inch hole using a round file.

I have been informed it is quicker with a paedophile.

Guest Dai O'Rhea
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

have you actually watched the debate......and did you watch it with the sound turned on....and were you drinking heavily at the time......and do you actually understand the English language.

fucking hell, I thought it was just redneck Americans who had the monopoly on stupid.   

Yep, that's affirmative to the first two questions which incidently omitted to have question marks included I notice, so don't talk to me about English skills.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

Yep, that's affirmative to the first two questions which incidently omitted to have question marks included I notice, so don't talk to me about English skills.

I apologise, as a rule I never enter into any kind of political debate with really stupid cunts on this forum, hope you will forgive my mistake Dai and no hard feelings. 

6 hours ago, Manky said:

She'll want something to give her a laugh.