CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People making up lies about The Donald.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Dai O'Rhea
On 15/10/2016 at 3:43 PM, luke swarm said:

I apologise, as a rule I never enter into any kind of political debate with really stupid cunts on this forum, hope you will forgive my mistake Dai and no hard feelings. 

HAHAHAHA, fucking hilarious. So we have a cunt grading system that I wasn't aware of here and you're at the top of the pile presumably. Well I don't know where you normally have political debates, but for fucks sake don't let them know you come on here otherwise your cred will go right down the shithole.

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

HAHAHAHA, fucking hilarious. So we have a cunt grading system that I wasn't aware of here and you're at the top of the pile presumably. Well I don't know where you normally have political debates, but for fucks sake don't let them know you come on here otherwise your cred will go right down the shithole.

well that reply was certainly worth waiting a week for....bravo.

On 17/10/2016 at 1:04 PM, Jiggerycock said:

What's this 'The Donald' shit, like he's some sort of gangster / Rap DJ / Religious Figurehead mash-up.

He's not 'The' anything. He's 'A' (cunt).......and he's a very naughty boy!

Surely anyone christened Donald who has any sense shortens this rather shit duck-related name to Don. Donald Pleasance was perhaps the only example of someone who could carry it off successfully, and you'd really have to be quite the awful cunt to actually draw attention to it by using the definite article.

It's more common in Scotland (and obviously among Americans who don't know any better, most of whom probably think it's Irish) but even there it has long been the subject of some ridicule, as evidenced by Andy Stewart's teuchter ballad, “Donald, where's your troosers?”

Just now, Ape said:

I assume, from your aggressive posting style tonight, that you've played golf like a spastic this weekend?

I've just got back from a club luncheon match. I lost the match at the last hole through sheer incompetence and a hangover from Saturday. I thought I'd take it out on the cunts who post here.

You can fuck off as well you retarded cunt.

Just now, Punkape said:

I've just got back from a club luncheon match. I lost the match at the last hole through sheer incompetence and a hangover from Saturday. I thought I'd take it out on the cunts who post here.

You can fuck off as well you retarded cunt.

I fucking knew it. Serves you right, you thick, alcoholic wanker. Lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, I've heard that being overly perceptive can lead to AIDS. Who'd have thought it? I bet Freddie Mercury would have been less perceptive if he could have his time again.

Fucking idiot.

Mercury was so perverse he couldn't have changed his way had he been able to foresee his own demise.

You and Frank are similar....

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

When you emigrate to the Sudan will you take cooking apples and a spanner with you for the prostitutes ?

Answer the question you creepy red trouser-wearing dick swallower. Before your father took his own life by blowing his pompous brain out of the back of his head, did he used to play with you?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Answer the question you creepy red trouser-wearing dick swallower. When your father took his own life by blowing his pompous brain out of the back of his head, did he used to play with you?

When you reach the Sudan with your cooking apples and a spanner will you go straight to the brothel or buy some margarine for the goats ?

Just now, Punkape said:

When you reach the Sudan with your cooking apples and a spanner will you go straight to the brothel or buy some margarine for the goats ?

I think you've taken my question out of context. What I'm trying to say is.. did your old man ever try to fuck you up the arse?

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you've taken my question out of context. What I'm trying to say is.. did your old man ever try to fuck you up the arse?

When you got to Khartoum was it the brothel first or the goats ?

Did Mustapha go with with you ?

Answer the question you thick rent boy.

lol.