CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scary Clowns

Guest Gurt

What the fuck is this shit about? A bunch of spotty, bedsit dwelling, computer obsessed nobodys going round trying to scare people. Not scary, not funny just spasticated

This is a funny clown

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

I want to punch every clown in the world, not funny ever! Fucking spastics all of them.

Unfair, Crusty is one of my favourites characters on the Simpsons and is not at all scary.     

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Unfair, Crusty is one of my favourites characters on the Simpsons and is not at all scary.     

I take back Krusty, however the flesh and blood clowns still count as above.

8 minutes ago, Gurt said:

What the fuck is this shit about? A bunch of spotty, bedsit dwelling, computer obsessed nobodys going round trying to scare people. Not scary, not funny just spasticated

This is a funny clown

Apparently it started due to Stephen King's IT, being remade. Never mind that the film was fucking shit, about as scary as a wet fart, and the cunts 'scaring people' weren't even born when the book and film were first released. 

I'd like to take a baseball bat to each of their stupid skulls. 

Guest Donner and chips

Film from eightys.

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

I'd forgotten about this pile of shit, what a complete fucking shambles. 

What's "killer clowns from outer space"?

Film from eightys. Plot is in title.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bubba C said:

I know that. You stupid, stupid cunt. 

Bubba, would you mind logging off for tonight, I am top of the leaderboard and its pissing Frank off no end. Just have a few quick jabs at DC before you go though.

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, luke swarm said:

Bubba, would you mind logging off for tonight, I am top of the leaderboard and its pissing Frank off no end. Just have a few quick jabs at DC before you go though.

Fuck off gimp.

Guest Donner and chips

Anyone with a functioning brain cell would see the humour, alas, that is why you will always struggle. 

@luke swarm, this moron is all yours. Go easy, I think he's the thickest we've seen. 

I urge you to go and rattle one out, your repression is showing in your dog shit posts. I was told you were one of scary ones on here, personally all I see is a dull, smart mouthed fuck wit who is probably holding back from wanking off into a stolen sock.

You and that pussyboy luke are welcome to have a go.

Pair of bedwetters.

Guest luke swarm

Anyone with a functioning brain cell would see the humour, alas, that is why you will always struggle. 

@luke swarm, this moron is all yours. Go easy, I think he's the thickest we've seen. 

he is exceptionally gifted in the moron aspect isn't he, however I cant be bothered and am going to bed...see you on the morning shift  

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

he is exceptionally gifted in the moron aspect isn't he, however I cant be bothered and am going to bed...see you on the morning shift  

Good night poontang.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, mothra said:

Cheap Quisling whore

Thanks Motty....hey look, I am still there this morning...I hope Decimus stays in the cooler for another day or two so I can bask in the glory,  ......ah life is good, even on this dull day of October in Wolverhampton..

9 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

I urge you to go and rattle one out, your repression is showing in your dog shit posts. I was told you were one of scary ones on here, personally all I see is a dull, smart mouthed fuck wit who is probably holding back from wanking off into a stolen sock.

You and that pussyboy luke are welcome to have a go.

Pair of bedwetters.

Scary ones? Fuck off, I'm lovely. 

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I'm more amazed the cunt has already managed to rack up 200 posts, and not one of note.

You'd think he might have even made a funny typo by now, but you'd be wrong. Not an iota of humour yet to emerge from his semi-evolved, thick fucking skull.