CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Call Psychics

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Absolute window licking, spastic, wastes of human DNA.  Who are these lowest life forms who call these fraudulent cunts and are so incapable of making their own life decisions?  Not only should the psychics be put through the treechipper, but the worthless piles of shit who call them should as well.  

Guest Alfie Noakes

All of them prey on people's gullibility. They are all con men/women and should be outlawed.

Derek Acorah is a cunt.

Doris Stokes was a cunt.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
spelling cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

All of them prey on people's gullability. They are all con men/women and should be outlawed.

Derek Acorah is a cunt.

Doris Stokes was a cunt.

Bark strippers for the lot! 

Mrs Manky loves them. I don't.

Fucking charlatans. Fucking snake oil salesmen. What is the point of killing total cunts if they can then come back and piss you off from the grave. And ouija boards. And Tarot cards.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Absolute window licking, spastic, wastes of human DNA.  Who are these lowest life forms who call these fraudulent cunts and are so incapable of making their own life decisions?  Not only should the psychics be put through the treechipper, but the worthless piles of shit who call them should as well.  

I see this nom. .moving over water....before crashing in flames into it. .never to be heard from again 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

I see this nom. .moving over water....before crashing in flames into it. .never to be heard from again 

Panzerknacker 

Never can tell, panzy old boy. Never can tell. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Good nom. 

Two cunts spring to mind with this bollox, in order of twatishness

Eileen Drewery and the fucking sap Glenn Hoddle for being an even bigger gullible cunt. But then again, football is for irons so why should I give a fuck.

Guest Wizardsleeve

We stopped by a small market and while waiting in the queue, the two pear shaped spandex wearing cunts were perusing through the tabloids and bleating on about which psychic gave the best readings.  Me and Mrs. Sleeve were nearly in tears laughing at their utter fuckwittery as their voices increased in volume, and their intelligence seemed to drop as the decibels went up.  I told the wife we'd need more wine, so I went and chose four more bottles.  We got pissed laughing at the two specimens of spectacular spackery.  

Fucking con artist cunts need culling.  

Guest luke swarm
31 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I do agree with this nom, but there are some genuine ones out there. Usually old ladies who work from home doing readings for friends and family, but as for the rest then it's just a money spinner who prey on numbskulls..

Some numbskulls deserve to be parted from their dosh and these charlatans are experts at it. When people are in pain or anguish, they are easy targets for the unscrupulous..........It used to be the job of the Church to carry out this function of brainwashing and giving false hope but since they diversified their portfolio into looking after the care of young people, other cunts have moved in to claim that ready market....and a very profitable market it is too.

People hear what they want to hear. A bit like ardent Trump supporters.

25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Some numbskulls deserve to be parted from their dosh and these charlatans are experts at it. When people are in pain or anguish, they are easy targets for the unscrupulous..........It used to be the job of the Church to carry out this function of brainwashing and giving false hope but since they diversified their portfolio into looking after the care of young people, other cunts have moved in to claim that ready market....and a very profitable market it is too.

People hear what they want to hear. A bit like ardent Trump supporters.

I agree Lucas but there is the oddity that can't be explained, i am speaking from experience as the dear old Nan used to do readings and was always accurate, she would do these readings at anytime and not at a time when people were in despair with their lives, she made no profit but i am not sure if she told me that i would join a site called cunts corner..Bless her.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

If Psychics were the real deal then they would know when to call you.

"I sense you are a man or woman, between the ages of 25 and 80."

"Oh my God! How could he know that about me? It must be real!!!"

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I agree Lucas but there is the oddity that can't be explained, i am speaking from experience as the dear old Nan used to do readings and was always accurate, she would do these readings at anytime and not at a time when people were in despair with their lives, she made no profit but i am not sure if she told me that i would join a site called cunts corner..Bless her.

Fender, with all due respect to your credentials as a long standing member of this august assembly....I think it was hardly an earth shattering prediction that you were a cunt and were destined to join a society of cunts such as this. 

As an aside, I do not dismiss the idea, I just have no experience of this sort of thing outside what's on the TV, which as you know is a load of old tosh I think you will agree. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Fender, with all due respect to your credentials as a long standing member of this august assembly....I think it was hardly an earth shattering prediction that you were a cunt and were destined to join a society of cunts such as this. 

As an aside, I do not dismiss the idea, I just have no experience of this sort of thing outside what's on the TV, which as you know is a load of old tosh I think you will agree. 

Of course i agree, anything to do with this kind of thing that's on TV can be marked with the lying cunt pen in massive writing.

And as for that floating equity acting cuntbrain Derek Acorah, well that daft cuntbundle doesn't do his peers any favors.

On 20/10/2016 at 9:38 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

All of them prey on people's gullibility. They are all con men/women and should be outlawed.

Derek Acorah is a cunt.

Doris Stokes was a cunt.

And Alfie Noakes is a cunt.