CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Manky

If I had 100 kids, I would leave them all alone in a room with exposed wiring, sharp edges and deep drops. Tastefully. decorated with Arsenic and Polonium wallpaper. And no lights.

17 minutes ago, Manky said:

If I had 100 kids, I would leave them all alone in a room with exposed wiring, sharp edges and deep drops. Tastefully. decorated with Arsenic and Polonium wallpaper. And no lights.

If I had a hundred kids, I would sell the brown ones to celebrities and put the others to work, sweeping chimneys and stitching footballs together for Nike and Adidas, see how the fucking Chinese like being undercut for a change.

• Like 2

Guest Spanky

Whilst we are on the subject, people with children are cuntscunt. They can't be bothered to take care of them properly because they are tedious and then just breed the next generation of cunt who, in around 15 years time, will provide fodder for some miserable fuckers to debate how cuntish they are on a message board such as this. 

15 hours ago, Manky said:

Are these the 100 Bangladeshi kids living in your spider invested shed? You need to go to the open corner as there's a whole nom dedicated to your northern monkey man cave

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Are these the 100 Bangladeshi kids living in your spider invested shed? You need to go to the open corner as there's a whole nom dedicated to your northern monkey man cave

They are notional kids. I am actually barren of kinder. Devoid of brattage. Detest them.

Surely this nom should be edited to labour gaylords? Especially if we're including lord Mandy or Keith "gobble my vas deferens" vaz. If any of you cunts can suggest some more leftie jobby jousters it should have the corners man love addicts frothing at the japs eye (Cor Bin is not allowed as he was turned gay after witnessing abbots gaping flaps)

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
22 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The only people that have been fitted up is the McCann's themselves... by the media and a mass of cunts that claim that 'they would never have left their child in a alone in a holiday appartement' which highly disingenuous because most people have done exactly that. including myself.

Bet you didn't let a paedo "check" your children though.

Guest deebom
On 21/10/2016 at 8:10 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

They seem to have gone to ground recently. 

The sun has been rubbishing goncalo amaral just this very week.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Bet you didn't let a paedo "check" your children though.

Paedos never entered my head to be honest, I don't live in a country that assumes that everyone's a potential paedophile. The threat is no more prevalent now than it was back in the day but some how the British media have managed to convince the British public that their children are in constant danger of peadophiles albeit that the offenders are more often than not 'trusted' family members. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Paedos never entered my head to be honest, I don't live in a country that assumes that everyone's a potential paedophile. The threat is no more prevalent now than it was back in the day but some how the British media have managed to convince the British public that their children are in constant danger of peadophiles albeit that the offenders are more often than not 'trusted' family members. 

Apparently there were several of them in Praia Da Luz 10 years ago. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 26/04/2017 at 5:25 PM, Gong Farmer said:

The only people that have been fitted up is the McCann's themselves... by the media and a mass of cunts that claim that 'they would never have left their child in a alone in a holiday appartement' which highly disingenuous because most people have done exactly that. including myself.

Maybe, but the difference is that if some dodgy shit happened, most parents would own up to it not start their own media circus and try to make money out of losing a child.

I, however, have never left a child alone, that's the beauty of not having any of the little bastards polluting my life.

On 26/04/2017 at 6:44 PM, Manky said:

If I had 100 kids I'd flog them to Madonna and Angelina and make millions...

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The majority of abuse is close family friends, same of most murder/manslaughter.  The next lot of abusers are teachers and priests, all people in positions of trust or being  in loco parentis, it's the closeness that allows the crossover between friendliness and abuse.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Manky said:

They are notional kids. I am actually barren of kinder. Devoid of brattage. Detest them.

Mixed feelings tbh but overall I think that I am better off, and less restricted and happier by not having surviving children, a selfish attitude perhaps it is not a pleasant world for those who might have been my grandchildren to be growing up in.

On 28 April 2017 at 11:47 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

Mixed feelings tbh but overall I think that I am better off, and less restricted and happier by not having surviving children, a selfish attitude perhaps it is not a pleasant world for those who might have been my grandchildren to be growing up in.

In seriousness, I have not had kids of my own for that very reason. By the time I reached my 20's it was early 1990's and I looked around and didn't like the look of the world, and it hasn't improved any. Certainly not a place I would want to inflict on an innocent child. My parents generation had a better life, when my dad started work around 1965 a job was something you could expect to hold onto, that stability and security are things of the past for most of us of  working age now.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 30/04/2017 at 0:14 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

In seriousness, I have not had kids of my own for that very reason. By the time I reached my 20's it was early 1990's and I looked around and didn't like the look of the world, and it hasn't improved any. Certainly not a place I would want to inflict on an innocent child. My parents generation had a better life, when my dad started work around 1965 a job was something you could expect to hold onto, that stability and security are things of the past for most of us of  working age now.

I just don't want the noise or expense.

On 26/04/2017 at 9:01 PM, Spanky said:

Whilst we are on the subject, people with children are cuntscunt. They can't be bothered to take care of them properly because they are tedious and then just breed the next generation of cunt who, in around 15 years time, will provide fodder for some miserable fuckers to debate how cuntish they are on a message board such as this. 

The more wealthy parents fuck their kids off to minders during the week and then at weekends pack them off to clubs. Hardly see them 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The more wealthy parents fuck their kids off to minders during the week and then at weekends pack them off to clubs. Hardly see them 

and to say panzyknacks reckons money doesn't buy happiness!