CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Manky said:

It is also poignant to remember what a bunch of cunts the Welsh are.

I love the welsh. At least that's what I tell the heddlu de cymru when I get stopped for speeding. 

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's about time a genuine tragedy knocked the latest episode of the Ben Needham saga out of the headlines. I expect the McCanns will be along shortly to remind everyone that they lost a child too.

With begging bowl in hand no doubt.

36 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I love the welsh. At least that's what I tell the heddlu de cymru when I get stopped for speeding. 

English/Welshist bi lingual road works signs not 100 yds from our gaff - and this is 60 miles from the frigging border.  We want less of this kind of thing.  Gareth Bale what a ..

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

English/Welshist bi lingual road works signs not 100 yds from our gaff - and this is 60 miles from the frigging border.  We want less of this kind of thing.  Gareth Bale what a ..

At least they haven't ripped the English bit down, yet. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Take them down, it's illegal.

• 6 months later...
On 21/10/2016 at 7:35 AM, Cuntybaws said:

It's about time a genuine tragedy knocked the latest episode of the Ben Needham saga out of the headlines. I expect the McCanns will be along shortly to remind everyone that they lost a child too.

And they have. Apparently plod has identified a number of new suspects (they usually do) some have been eliminated however. But plod has said that there is a "Significant" lead they will follow up. I watch with bated breath. 

Guest Snatch
21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And they have. Apparently plod has identified a number of new suspects (they usually do) some have been eliminated however. But plod has said that there is a "Significant" lead they will follow up. I watch with bated breath. 

I read somewhere that they have funding until September. If the McCanns,sorry, I meant someone else isn't nicked then it's case closed.

In Portugal it will still be ongoing. Possibly until they nick the McCanns,sorry I meant someone else. 

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I read somewhere that they have funding until September. If the McCanns,sorry, I meant someone else isn't nicked then it's case closed.

In Portugal it will still be ongoing. Possibly until they nick the McCanns,sorry I meant someone else. 

What worries me is that they get so desperate that they 'fit' some poor bastard up. 

On 21 October 2016 at 7:35 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Pair of cunts, shit parents at best, murderers at worst.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What worries me is that they get so desperate that they 'fit' some poor bastard up. 

Possible yes but would they not have done that already if that's how they think? 

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Possible yes but would they not have done that already if that's how they think? 

The only people that have been fitted up is the McCann's themselves... by the media and a mass of cunts that claim that 'they would never have left their child in a alone in a holiday appartement' which highly disingenuous because most people have done exactly that. including myself.