CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News: How alcohol nearly killed Phil Collins

Guest Hector

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Alcohol nearly killed hiim? Presumably there wasn't enough lemonade in his half shandy, the puny little runt. 

Easy Lover, there is clearly Something In The Air Tonight and, Against All Odds, You'll Be In My Heart. Do You Remember, Son of Man, that Strangers Like Me sometimes have Two Hearts? No? I thought this was going to be Another Day in Paradise, but I guess that if you won't Take Me Home then I Don't Care Anymore.

Phil Collins is a midget, baldy little runt. He probably didn't die of drink because drink thought he was too much of a cunt to hang around with. Genesis were alright with Peter Gabriel, but Collins decided that writing banal pop songs for chavvy middle-management women with peroxide hair to shake their bingo wings to was the way to go. Sellout, pandering, lowest-common-denominator cunt. I'm waiting for him to turn up as the guest act on Strictly Come Dancing, so that I can enjoy the sound of overweight nouveau riche women clapping along behind the beat, with that weird, moronic from-the-shoulders clap that brings the hands together at face height rather than normal clapping.

Cunts. 

17 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Easy Lover, there is clearly Something In The Air Tonight and, Against All Odds, You'll Be In My Heart. Do You Remember, Son of Man, that Strangers Like Me sometimes have Two Hearts? No? I thought this was going to be Another Day in Paradise, but I guess that if you won't Take Me Home then I Don't Care Anymore.

Phil Collins is a midget, baldy little runt. He probably didn't die of drink because drink thought he was too much of a cunt to hang around with. Genesis were alright with Peter Gabriel, but Collins decided that writing banal pop songs for chavvy middle-management women with peroxide hair to shake their bingo wings to was the way to go. Sellout, pandering, lowest-common-denominator cunt. I'm waiting for him to turn up as the guest act on Strictly Come Dancing, so that I can enjoy the sound of overweight nouveau riche women clapping along behind the beat, with that weird, moronic from-the-shoulders clap that brings the hands together at face height rather than normal clapping. 

I would have given the second paragraph a much coveted "like", but sadly by that point I had already read the first one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Cunts. 

Please tell me you don't watch Strictly cunt dancing!

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, Hector said:

Isn't it a bastard when just one word in a headline can really fuck up your day?

You mean like the word "Cottaging" ruined old spunkies day?

27 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

May I kindly refer members to the topic I referred to almost a year ago.

Although it retains the stark one-line simplicity of the original nomination, today's re-boot actually displays a modicum of wit and isn't totally shit.

Yours,

A.Critic

Guest nobgobbler

Ugly baldy thin lipped cunt with an awful voice. Ok he can turn out a tune on a drum kit but then our Frank can do that with a couple of chop sticks and a few empty beer cans.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Although it retains the stark one-line simplicity of the original, today's re-boot actually displays a modicum of wit and isn't totally shit.

Yours,

A.Critic

Bill is still with us Baws.....when we need another total cunt, we will arrange interviews...in the meantime stick to the usual old nom search/referral duties role. thank you.

Guest JackoTC

Alcohol is the devils brew. I love and hate it.

I am currently drinking a Leffe Blonde and eating a cheese toastie. A dull monologue, I confess, but I'm dreading work tomorrow and trying to keep my mind off it. Its either this, or masturbate myself senseless. That no longer holds much appeal for me, so I cannot imagine what the thought of it does for you........hence blah blah blah....fuck this, I'm boring myself - off for a wank.