CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Former school boys and upper class wankers I meet whilst climbing.

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Donner and chips

These lot really get on my wick, privileged arseholes without a clue of how the real world works seem to litter the side of every fucking mountain in this land.

The odd one knows the score but most of them are floppy haired tools with far too much cash and time on there hands.

Fuck off Rupert.

18 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

These lot really get on my wick, privileged arseholes without a clue of how the real world works seem to litter the side of every fucking mountain in this land.

The odd one knows the score but most of them are floppy haired tools with far too much cash and time on there hands.

Fuck off Rupert.

You've got a chip on your shoulder.

The SAS was founded by a public schoolboy. We founded, invented and run most things thank god.

Fuck off peasant.

Guest Donner and chips
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You've got a chip on your shoulder.

The SAS was founded by a public schoolboy. We founded, invented and run most things thank god.

Fuck off peasant.

It was, fortunately the parachute regiment is generally made up of working class lads with a pair of bollox between them. Which in turn feeds into SAS. So fuck you prickhole.

Guest Lady Penelope
31 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

It was, fortunately the parachute regiment is generally made up of working class lads with a pair of bollox between them. Which in turn feeds into SAS. So fuck you prickhole.

Don't be too hard on Punk, he is on his tea break between mopping out the toilets in Crewe Market Centre

1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

I'll wager you've been up a Munro or two.

2 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Thanks for your contribution, go and have a curry and a pint of lager.

Seeing as climbing mountains is far more dangerous than walking down the high street, except round here where getting stabbed is a perambulatory hazard, all dangerous activities should be encouraged for groups of people I don't like. 

1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

You are correct about the soldiers but a large proportion of the officers went to public schools or good Grammar schools. Most other schools are shockingly bad.

Many SAS officers went to a public school and that's still the case.

Cunt.

2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Fuck off Rupert.

I should imagine you could have nasty accidents on them there mountains.  Easy to fall off. If you get my drift Donner 

Guest DingTheRioja
50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I should imagine you could have nasty accidents on them there mountains.  Easy to fall off. If you get my drift Donner 

You might have to explain it in more simple words...

Push the cunts off = less cunts.

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You are correct about the soldiers but a large proportion of the officers went to public schools or good Grammar schools. Most other schools are shockingly bad.

Many SAS officers went to a public school and that's still the case.

Cunt.

Calm yourself SpunkGape, what's wrong? You all wanked out from the good life?

Load of Ruperts for the best part.

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Fuck off Rupert.

Ice axe the fuckers and then stamp on their face with your crampons......do you have this sort of equipment handy or are you just talking about catching that steam train up Snowden....that's in Wales you know, so quite extreme weather conditions this time of year. Take a scarf with you.

Guest Donner and chips
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Ice axe the fuckers and then stamp on their face with your crampons......do you have this sort of equipment handy or are you just talking about catching that steam train up Snowden....that's in Wales you know, so quite extreme weather conditions this time of year. Take a scarf with you.

I do indeed. None of the fell dogging I'm sure you're used to. Thanks for advice.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Donner and chips said:

I do indeed. None of the fell dogging I'm sure you're used to. Thanks for advice.

actually I don't own a dog. cant stand the smelly curs 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

actually I don't own a dog. cant stand the smelly curs 

I don't own a plastic Brummie, can't stand the smelly cunts, said my best friend Max the Dobie

Do you need oxygen at the top of Barr Beacon?  You certainly do at the bottom.

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't own a plastic Brummie, can't stand the smelly cunts, said my best friend Max the Dobie

Do you need oxygen at the top of Barr Beacon?  You certainly do at the bottom.

Calling me a Brummie is like me calling you a Scouser...its offensive and totally over the top, 

And don't call your friend Max a Dopei, its uncalled for and quite hurtful I expect. 

Guest Donner and chips
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Calling me a Brummie is like me calling you a Scouser...its offensive and totally over the top, 

And don't call your friend Max, Dopei, its uncalled for and quite hurtful I expect. 

Are you originally from Wolverhampton?

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Are you originally from Wolverhampton?

No, I worked my way up to Wolverhampton......you see I am originally from Smethwick. One day if I can afford it, I hope to move to Cannock.

Guest Donner and chips
16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

No, I worked my way up to Wolverhampton......you see I am originally from Smethwick. One day if I can afford it, I hope to move to Cannock.

Nice. Get yourself in lumber with Collymore.