CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The right honourable Cunt John Bercow

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

"OOORDAAAAAH! OOOOOORDAAAAAH!" 

This smug fucking cunt epitomises everything that makes people feel so disconnected from modern politics. He's just as bad as the rest of the jeering, braying cunts sitting Parliament. Only difference is that he actually bothers to turn up each week.

Sat in his high chair, with his booming public school geography teacher voice. Always acting like the House of Commons is a Bullingdon piss-up debating club, rather than the place where the most serious issues affecting all of us are discussed and legislated on. 

Say what you want about Corbyn, he might be a scruffy half wit cunt but he does have a modicum of decorum, and he's not an expenses fiddling fucker either. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

This smug fucking cunt epitomises everything that makes people feel so disconnected from modern politics. He's just as bad as the rest of the jeering, braying cunts sitting Parliament. Only difference is that he actually bothers to turn up each week.

Sat in his high chair, with his booming public school geography teacher voice. Always acting like the House of Commons is a Bullingdon piss-up debating club, rather than the place where the most serious issues affecting all of us are discussed and legislated on. 

Say what you want about Corbyn, he might be a scruffy half wit cunt but he does have a modicum of decorum, and he's not an expenses fiddling fucker either. 

The fat little cunt has SMS. Fucking loud mouthed midget.

p.s: I note that you have spelt Corbyn correctly, unlike that buffoon Punkape.

26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Sat in his high chair

I almost expect to look up to see him wearing a bib. I don't know how the little cunt clambers up there each day, but I assume they utilise a system of pulleys.

Also, if you were a tiny Tim type fucker, why on earth would you seek to draw attention to it by marrying a pig fucking ugly, manly giantess-beast with hands the size of shovels?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wouldn't you just love to fuck his wife while he watched?

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I almost expect to look up to see him wearing a bib. I don't know how the little cunt clambers up there each day, but I assume they utilise a system of pulleys.

Also, if you were a tiny Tim type fucker, why on earth would you seek to draw attention to it by marrying a pig fucking ugly, manly giantess-beast with hands the size of shovels?

I'd wager good money that during his career as an MP, old John has filibustered and obstructed any legislation criminalising beastiality. The poor fucker would be hauled straight down the nick. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bercow went to a comprehensive.....lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Decorum?

This cunt likes terrorists, lies about train seats for cheap shots, parachutes his own favourites into the House of Lords despite screaming about everyone else abusing this act, hides/supports racists fuckwits, and more to the point, shagged Dianne Abbott...  how the fuck does that come anywhere near decorum?

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Decorum?

This cunt likes terrorists, lies about train seats for cheap shots, parachutes his own favourites into the House of Lords despite screaming about everyone else abusing this act, hides/supports racists fuckwits, and more to the point, shagged Dianne Abbott...  how the fuck does that come anywhere near decorum?

S-s-s-shut up Ding.

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Decorum?

Racists? Who?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Decorum?

shagged Diane Abbott...I did not know this, my estimation of him has gone up 100%.

Anyone brave enough to plunge one into that horror show surely deserves admiration and respect...think about it, would you no matter how much you have drank. The lad should immediately have an honour bestowed upon him for bravery, perhaps the George Cross.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

shagged Diane Abbott...I did not know this, my estimation of him has gone up 100%.

Anyone brave enough to plunge one into that horror show surely deserves admiration and respect...think about it, would you no matter how much you have drank. The lad should immediately have an honour bestowed upon him for bravery, perhaps the George Cross.

Admiration?

More like deportation.

1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

Can't find anyone.

Naz Shah and Ken Livingstone were suspended for anti-Semitic comments, plus a few others are in the shit over it, including that bint from Momentum, you know, the movement that supports Dear Jezza in his every breath....

I always work on the assumption that Parliament is nothing more than a publicly funded large scale role playing game and contributes nothing whatsoever beneficial to the people of Britain.

Abbott the Hutt does fuck all but scream 'racist' at every opportunity, regardless of any facts. The fat munter should be fucking deported, if anywhere is stupid enough to accept it!.

Guest Donner and chips
44 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Admiration?

More like deportation.

Naz Shah and Ken Livingstone were suspended for anti-Semitic comments, plus a few others are in the shit over it, including that bint from Momentum, you know, the movement that supports Dear Jezza in his every breath....

Yes and they were both suspended. Personally I find what Shah said ridiculous and offensive however Livingstone in my opinion didn't say   anything anti semitic