CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kenow Twats

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Time these twats were erradicated, Mr Brunel fucked up you border with a bridge back in 1859 .. Saltash is suburb of Plymouth and the rest of Cornwall is a wasteland and the Bretons who attended this protest should be burned at the stake.

cornish-1.jpg

It's like Cup Final day in Middle Earth, isn't it?

Beardie-weirdies, real-ale drinkers, crusties, beerguts  - and a few blokes too. Middle class cunts that need the frisson of being a persecuted pretend minority.

Get over yourselves you stupid cunts! You're not the Ross and Demelza for the Hipsters'. Your economy is completely reliant on tourist £'s from the Anglo-Saxon oppressors and your pasties taste like cobblers foreskins, baked until they could be used as re-entry protection for the space shuttle.

Trelawney was a cunt

• Like 2

Dig a ditch along the Devon border and sell the cunts to the fucking French. Or any other cunt.

If they don't want to be English, we don't want the cunts.if they stay, toxic waste disposal, bomb range and nuclear waste dump spring to mind.

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Time these twats were erradicated, Mr Brunel fucked up you border with a bridge back in 1859 .. Saltash is suburb of Plymouth and the rest of Cornwall is a wasteland and the Bretons who attended this protest should be burned at the stake.

cornish-1.jpg

Careful down there Pen. These people are really angry. If it carries on they might even become absolutely fuming.

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

cornish-1.jpg

Too much time on their hands.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Manky said:

Dig a ditch along the Devon border and sell the cunts to the fucking French. Or any other cunt.

If they don't want to be English, we don't want the cunts.if they stay, toxic waste disposal, bomb range and nuclear waste dump spring to mind.

Chemical and biological warfare testing comes to mind...

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Chemical and biological warfare testing comes to mind...

I was actually thinking more of a full scale strike. I have heard we don't get new Trident missiles until we have used the old ones.

All very well and good but listen to these cunts and most of them have cockney or northern accents. The dumb yokel equivalent to the professional protester.

Fucking wankers.

8 minutes ago, Hector said:

All very well and good but listen to these cunts and most of them have cockney or northern accents. The dumb yokel equivalent to the professional protester.

Fucking wankers.

An avatar that doesn't make me want to skull fuck you with a pneumatic drill...Check.

A post that isn't absolute fucking bollocks... Check.

It's good to see how much you've grown, Hector.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Manky said:

I was actually thinking more of a full scale strike. I have heard we don't get new Trident missiles until we have used the old ones.

Seems to merciful for that lot.  A millisecond of brilliant light, and they're vaporized.  I am of the belief their suffering should be prolonged and horrendously painful.  

46 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Seems to merciful for that lot.  A millisecond of brilliant light, and they're vaporized.  I am of the belief their suffering should be prolonged and horrendously painful.  

I can't remember what they call is, is it emmets or grockles or some such shite. The fucking useless unemployable tin miners have a lot in common with them sheep shaggers on the other side of the Bristol Channel.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

I can't remember what they call is, is it emmets or grockles or some such shite. The fucking useless unemployable tin miners have a lot in common with them sheep shaggers on the other side of the Bristol Channel.

You might be trying to make a valid point here, manky, but as I am not fluent in idiot, you've lost me.

57 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You might be trying to make a valid point here, manky, but as I am not fluent in idiot, you've lost me.

No problem. I will translate it into gay, druid backward mong just for you.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

The fucking useless unemployable tin miners have a lot in common with them sheep shaggers on the other side of the Bristol Channel.

I'm wondering more than ever about your capacity for sarcasm and grasp of British history. If I gave you the benefit of the doubt, I'd assume that this was a tongue in cheek retort worthy of praise.

However, as you have displayed overwhelming tendencies towards being a stupid fucking cunt, I feel that I must remind you that there is a reason why the Welsh and Cornish have a lot in common. Consult your ladybird book of history and then get back to me, you fucking idiot.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm wondering more than ever about your capacity for sarcasm and grasp of British history. If I gave you the benefit of the doubt, I'd assume that this was a tongue in cheek retort worthy of praise.

However, as you have displayed overwhelming tendencies towards being a stupid fucking cunt, I feel that I must remind you that there is a reason why the Welsh and Cornish have a lot in common. Consult your ladybird book of history and then get back to me, you fucking idiot.

Fuck off you dick. Never let the facts get in the way of anything. I am proud to be a stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Manky said:

Its in Devon where we call incomers and tourists grockles and variners.

39 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Its in Devon where we call incomers and tourists grockles and variners.

Plovers usually lay their eggs after local rains. They lay up to four eggs on the ground in a small depression in open areas so they can see their predators. However, these birds have now come to accept flat roofs as a suitable nesting site, as they are generally safe from humans and predation.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Plovers usually lay their eggs after local rains. They lay up to four eggs on the ground in a small depression in open areas so they can see their predators. However, these birds have now come to accept flat roofs as a suitable nesting site, as they are generally safe from humans and predation.

Informative and fun. Have you been taking notes whilst Bill Oddie engages you in pillow talk?