CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abnormally High Call Volumes

Ape™️

It doesn't matter who I'm trying to call - credit card company, bank, utility company etc. Whenever I do, whatever the time of day, whatever the day of the week, I am warned that due to the abnormally high call volumes they are currently experiencing, there may be a delay in my call being answered. How unlucky is that? Fucking cunts.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

It doesn't matter who I'm trying to call - credit card company, bank, utility company etc. Whenever I do, whatever the time of day, whatever the day of the week, I am warned that due to the abnormally high call volumes they are currently experiencing, there may be a delay in my call being answered. How unlucky is that? Fucking cunts.

Why don't you phone the fucking Samaritans for sympathy then you penis. It would stop you posting your mincing drivel on here.

Then kill yourself.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Why don't you phone the fucking Samaritans for sympathy then you penis. It would stop you posting your mincing drivel on here.

Then kill yourself.

I'm not after sympathy, arse bandit, I'm just making a nomination of something that I feel is a cunt. You should try doing the same one day, rather than posting your trademark homosexuality and abortion drivel, you vile, twisted little shit stabber.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm not after sympathy, arse bandit, I'm just making a nomination of something that I feel is a cunt. You should try doing the same one day, rather than posting your trademark homosexuality and abortion drivel, you vile, twisted little shit stabber.

I've just been to Church and the sermon was about Jesus throwing the moneylenders out of the Temple.That nicely covers a multitude of sins (Gays,abortion/murder) and you can fuck off for a start.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Ape said:

it is a problem but do rest assured that your call is very important to them and just have a bit of patience whilst they charge you for holding.......they usually play some nice music whilst waiting, so......its a good idea that when they finally do answer your call to immediately say "excuse me but I was fucking listening to that" it doesn't half confuse the fuck out of them. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I've just been to Church and the sermon was about Jesus throwing the moneylenders out of the Temple.That nicely covers a multitude of sins (Gays,abortion/murder) and you can fuck off for a start.

How the fuckity fuck do you get from throwing moneylenders out of the village hall, to gay rights, accidental pregnancy and your (hopeful) murder?

Nevermind, I forgot, that little bit of jellied amoeba in your skull equates everything to you being such a closet gay and your wish to die because you feel guilty at it....

As for the call volumes, I reckon it's because they are all shit, and there's only so many phone lines between here and India/Pakistan.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Your church is a load of bollocks. They need to step up their door policy ie keep benders like you out. Fuck off. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Even you would be welcome to join the catholic faith but you must repent first then take instruction.

Why would I, or any other excellent person, want to join a club run and frequented by faggots, peedos and deluded old women, and sit about mumbling gibberish and singing shit tunes?

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why would I, or any other excellent person, want to join a club run and frequented by faggots, peedos and deluded old women, and sit about mumbling gibberish and singing shit tunes?

Because god says so and Jesus loves you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@DingTheRioja, attend me this instant. You know what you've done.

He's been manipulating the fucking leaderboard is what. How on earth would that hopeless dope fender get up top? Piling all his likes falsely is just as sly as removing them. Plus there is the additional crime of coercing others into donating likes. 

Either of two things could happen to remedy this: Ding and fender are both banned for 2 months plus, or fender suddenly becomes hilarious, retrospectively.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He's been manipulating the fucking leaderboard is what. How on earth would that hopeless dope fender get up top? Piling all his likes falsely is just as sly as removing them. Plus there is the additional crime of coercing others into donating likes. 

Either of two things could happen to remedy this: Ding and fender are both banned for 2 months plus, or fender suddenly becomes hilarious, retrospectively.

Fucking disgusting scenes.

4 hours ago, Ape said:

Reading your shite is pain enough without actually hearing your gibberish . .fuck off like a good chap 

Panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

If you're like this straight after church punkers, I shudder to think what you're like after saturday night in the boozer. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ape said:

If you are that unlucky then don't ring the cunts at all. They will no doubt get in touch with you....eventually.