CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Absent-Minded Blobbers

Guest Hector

The toilet bowl had blood in it again this morning. Not because I split Mrs H with my humongous nob or because Punkape had rogered me all night with a Bam dildo. It was because Mrs H had forgot to flush away the blob again, bless her.

But it did put me off my marmite on toast whilst I was having a shit this morning.

(And before any of you fuckers start, I researched 'dildos' especially for this nom)

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Homo Pleb.

Reported for derailing and abuse on the 2nd reply.  Now fuck off.

Worst "blob" related incident I can remember was at school, there was a used one left in the rain gutter on the lower cloakroom stairs... now that was literally (shush) a red rag to a bunch of silly school boys... yes, me as well...

Guest luke swarm
33 minutes ago, Hector said:

But it did put me off my marmite on toast whilst I was having a shit this morning.

eating marmite on toast whilst simultaneously evacuating ones bowels is not exactly conducive to a hearty appetite you stupid twat......wait till you have finished and try eating it at the table like normal cunts.  

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

eating marmite on toast whilst simultaneously evacuating ones bowels is not exactly conducive to a hearty appetite you stupid twat......wait till you have finished and try eating it at the table like normal cunts.  

I do hope I have not upset your sensibilities too much Luke, regarding eating toast on the bog.  I'd have thought that seeing Wolverhampton is one such bog you'd have been used to it. 

Derek Dougan was a cunt. There, that's telling you.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell Hector, what an absolutely fucking disgusting subject matter. Anymore of this shit and I'll tie you by the ankles to my chariot and drag your bloodied corpse around the walls of Troy.

Too late! Mrs H has already done this, this afternoon..

..and it wasn't all my blood nor was it by my ankles.

4 hours ago, Hector said:

The toilet bowl had blood in it again this morning. Not because I split Mrs H with my humongous nob or because Punkape had rogered me all night with a Bam dildo. It was because Mrs H had forgot to flush away the blob again, bless her.

The obvious solution is to bludgeon the cunt to death, cauterise the remains, and bury her under the patio, Then just kidnap another younger one.

5 hours ago, Hector said:

(And before any of you fuckers start, I researched 'dildos' especially for this nom)

When she's gotta jam she's gotta jam. 

2 hours ago, Hector said:

I do hope I have not upset your sensibilities too much Luke, regarding eating toast on the bog.  I'd have thought that seeing Wolverhampton is one such bog you'd have been used to it. 

Derek Dougan was a cunt. There, that's telling you.

Steve Kindon is a cunt too.

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Your wife sounds like a revolting cunt. 

Seeing that your own wife has a pair of bollocks dangling from his fat gusset, I suppose you would think like that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/6/2016 at 11:29 AM, Decimus said:

Fucking hell Hector, what an absolutely fucking disgusting subject matter. Anymore of this shit and I'll tie you by the ankles to my chariot and drag your bloodied corpse around the walls of Troy.

Achilles was a right angry cunt.  Hector just bled a lot, the soft fucking twat!