CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driveby Woofers

Guest luke swarm

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should probably should just call it a day. I hadn't intended to bring this up, but the thing is, all of your posts are completely fucking gash. Stupid cunt? I think so.

He's gone all Withers, he'll be rolling out the fake cancer again soon. Tragic scenes.

31 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should probably should just call it a day. I hadn't intended to bring this up, but the thing is, all of your posts are completely fucking gash. Stupid cunt? I think so.

Most.. not all Quince. It's nice to be nice.

Guest JackoTC
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Thank you for your critique, it's always much appreciated.

As for "The Young One's", I wasn't quite sure who they were until I googled them. I guess if you're old enough to remember them, it would at least explain why you're sense of humour is so fucking dated and revolves around "hilarious" imaginary tales of you drinking alcohol like it's some sort of forbidden taboo. 

13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Sense of humour you say......you are very astute to have detected this Decimus, I have singularly failed to find any trace of humour in any of this sad made up cunts posts.

Once again I reel them in. But they are two little tiddlers so back into the pool you go.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Once again I reel them in. But they are two little tiddlers so back into the pool you go.

yes of course you, of course you do...its your sense of humour and presence you see, its irresistible, I think you have earned yourself another make believe drink...good work.

can we stop this now Decs, we are no match for this stupid cunts far superior kung fu. 

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, Frank said:

There's two vids in the pipeline Punk. I've increased the budget and now have the use of two cameras, a foldaway wheelchair, mannequin, several proper classic cars, and one of those sucker pad things that hold your phone and stick to the windscreen.

Did you buy one of those Haynes DIY TLR cameras?

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

yes of course you, of course you do...its your sense of humour and presence you see, its irresistible, I think you have earned yourself another make believe drink...good work.

can we stop this now Decs, we are no match for this stupid cunts far superior kung fu. 

Deco has played before, he wasn't thick enough to take another nibble.

You always do

Pouring myself a pretend drink right now. lol.  

Guest luke swarm
Just now, JackoTC said:

You always do

so easy

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

You always do

Swarm, you're losing this one... Badly. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Swarm, you're losing this one... Badly. 

Leave it out Billy....I have been trying for ages to get this cunt into a full blown argument....he just refuses to take the bait though the hard to get cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Leave it out Billy....I have been trying for ages to get this cunt into a full blown argument....he just refuses to take the bait though the hard to get cunt.

You're chasing the dragon. He will slip through your fingers and leave you wanting more. He's like a more illusive Frank with a sexy case of alcoholism. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're chasing the dragon. He will slip through your fingers and leave you wanting more. He's like a more illusive Frank with a sexy case of alcoholism. 

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's better than the sum of Pen's posts yesterday. Maybe ever. 

interesting...no really its genuinely more interesting than Pens stuff and actually makes more sense.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

interesting...no really its genuinely more interesting than Pens stuff and actually makes more sense.

How are things Dodsey? :)

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

How are things Dodsey? :)

I see, so this Dodsey chap was from Dudley and I also live near Dudley, (Wolverhampton) you have worked out that I am indeed this cunt from the golden age of Cunts Corner. Remarkable powers of deduction.

Well worked out, I am indeed Dodsey and so is my Wife.

Luke Dodsey Swarm, yeah I like it...it kind of works.  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I see, so this Dodsey chap was from Dudley and I also live near Dudley, (Wolverhampton) you have worked out that I am indeed this cunt from the golden age of Cunts Corner. Remarkable powers of deduction.

That sounds nice but don't let me "four's" it on you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Golden?  Luke, the only aspect that if golden about that bunch of derelicts, from I read, was the piss that unrelentingly streamed from their streth marked lips having each others cocks deeply rammed in.  

Disgusting group of transient rail bastards.