CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driveby Woofers

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

I unfortunately had to accompany Mrs Swarm into Dudley town centre to assist with choosing a new vacuum cleaner from Argos......its never a pleasant experience visiting what can only be described as the prime Chav colony of the West Midlands Massif.

As I was contemplating nipping into the quite rough looking Moon Under Water, a Weatherspoons emporium for a touch of light refreshment while She browsed around Wilkinsons, there was this loud infernal racket that became increasing louder and louder with a bass so fucking low that it fairly reverberated the internal organs in its intensity. The cacophony was ascertained to be emanating from a big brash BMW slowly cruising down the high street with all its windows open and outrageously powerful sound system cranked up to maximum.

The "music" if it can be called that obviously involved around the theme of black young youth meets black young female, they fall in love and then he duly starts to chastise her severely culminating in him putting a cap in her ass (arse). Why do these cunts think that everybody should listen to their music and do they have some kind of hearing defect that means they have to crank it all up so high....also it was a freezing day yesterday so why open all the windows of the car.....why is it always a BMW which is chosen for this sort of nonsense.....its fucking Dudley you wannabe homie hoods, not fucking LA...Stupid Yam Yam Cunts             

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I unfortunately had to accompany Mrs Swarm into Dudley town centre to assist with choosing a new vacuum cleaner from Argos......its never a pleasant experience visiting what can only be described as the prime Chav colony of the West Midlands Massif.

As I was contemplating nipping into the quite rough looking Moon Under Water, a Weatherspoons emporium for a touch of light refreshment while She browsed around Wilkinsons, there was this loud infernal racket that became increasing louder and louder with a bass so fucking low that it fairly reverberated the internal organs in its intensity. The cacophony was ascertained to be emanating from a big brash BMW slowly cruising down the high street with all its windows open and outrageously powerful sound system cranked up to maximum.

The "music" if it can be called that obviously involved around the theme of black young youth meets black young female, they fall in love and then he duly starts to chastise her severely culminating in him putting a cap in her ass (arse). Why do these cunts think that everybody should listen to their music and do they have some kind of hearing defect that means they have to crank it all up so high....also it was a freezing day yesterday so why open all the windows of the car.....why is it always a BMW which is chosen for this sort of nonsense.....its fucking Dudley you wannabe homie hoods, not fucking LA...Stupid Yam Yam Cunts             

Were they white? It's funnier if they are.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not reading that Luke. Fucking awful. 

You make me sick. 

thanks Frank...its kind of you to endorse my Nom......would you like a bucket to be sick in or will just do it over your shoes as usual.

PS would you mind rolling out Pinkape to add a homophobic comment for me please...that should give this Nom some legs to run for a page or two. ta

Guest Extremecunt
34 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Easy fix. Nuclear warhead obviously move out first.

Just now, luke swarm said:

Driving around in a Beemer? Rich kid gangstas using mammy and daddy's trust fund to look good. Round mine they're more of the shitty little Corsa with the Halfords Special bodykit and Pound Shop exaust type.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

You should have lapsed into the vernacular Luke, with something like "Sup dawg, ma homes nigga". Then shot them all with your Glock. They would have appreciated the 'spect yo arse waz paying dem blud' as they died.

• Like 1

BMW? Bit classy wasn't it?

Round my gaff it's some 'Barryed-up' near write-off, MOT failure of a shitheap - but as long as it can carry the ENTIRE Halfords sound catalogue and make a din like Krakatoa, then it'll serve purpose for the middle-class Wigga gobshites ('Cecil G's as they're known as) that dick about the place in them.

Just now, Jiggerycock said:

Round my gaff it's some 'Barryed-up' near write-off, MOT failure of a shitheap - but as long as it can carry the ENTIRE Halfords sound catalogue and make a din like Krakatoa, then it'll serve purpose for the middle-class Wigga gobshites ('Cecil G's as they're known as) that dick about the place in them.

Propa fly, innint?

chav-car1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

They all jerk off to images of Tim Westwood

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You should have lapsed into the vernacular Luke, with something like "Sup dawg, ma homes nigga". Then shot them all with your Glock. They would have appreciated the 'spect yo arse waz paying dem blud' as they died.

even worse followed this incident Ratty........Mrs Swarm opted for a Dyson Animal super-duper Vacuum which cost over 350 quid...that bitch has no respek whatsoever errr the biatch 

Just now, luke swarm said:

even worse followed this incident Ratty........Mrs Swarm opted for a Dyson Animal super-duper Vacuum which cost over 350 quid...that bitch has no respek whatsoever errr the biatch 

Shoulda grabbed one of these from Argos. Got mine two years ago for 20 quid it's a loud bastard but just as good as a Dyson in my opinion.

Vacuum-cleaner-Argos-value-2016011102024

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I told Frau Rat she needed to hire one of those Rug Doctors... she kicked the fuck out of me

• Like 1