CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pads with "wings"

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's too late for Frank. I've already pinpointed his position to within three feet.

article-2106126-11E34878000005DC-94_308x

Don't you mean 3 inches. Which also happens to be the same length as your erect penis. What a strange coincidence.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Don't you mean 3 inches. Which also happens to be the same length as your erect penis. What a strange coincidence.

Decibelle has been a bit silly taking a photo of his own bed :o

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Sooner or later you'll find me in your bed Ape. I'll pop up in between you and Mrs A and bite your fucking ear off. 

Aiming higher than usual then, Frank? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

yeah maybe...looks like it was during his being nailed period judging by the agonising grimace.

Frank is masterful with photoshop.  You can't even see Punky behind him stretching out his arse to cause such facial contortions.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Gurt said:

That tongue belongs in a downsyndrome version of Jamie Oliver. Have you been eating wasps again?

wheres the video Frank?

It's massive. From the looks of things, it just hangs out all the time. It just doesn't fit in. Did you know, he works Sundays, licking the paint off railings before they're primed. 

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's massive. From the looks of things, it just hangs out all the time. It just doesn't fit in. Did you know, he works Sundays, licking the paint off railings before they're primed. 

@Eddie, I'm not sure if you've seen Frank's latest pic, but if you are as eagle eyed as me I'm sure you'll be furious. What with his sallow complexion and dubious nostril width, I'm 99% sure that his gene pool at some point has had exposure to the tar brush. What say you?

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Was it some lanky bearded guy called Dr. Young or Bowman by any chance? I used to have a Geordie doctor as a kid but I can't remember which one of the above names was his. Used to have those weird dyed water puzzle thingies from the 90's all over his desk.

His name was Dr Cunil Ingus. He had eastern European ancestry. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Eddie, I'm not sure if you've seen Frank's latest pic, but if you are as eagle eyed as me I'm sure you'll be furious. What with his sallow complexion and dubious nostril width, I'm 99% sure that his gene pool at some point has had exposure to the tar brush. What say you?

There's something not quite right about this cunt. His eyes are all bulgy, and have a perverted glint about them, almost as if he'd think nothing of raping a bunch of farm animals.

Guest Lady Penelope
50 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

There's something not quite right about this cunt. His eyes are all bulgy, and have a perverted glint about them, almost as if he'd think nothing of raping a bunch of farm animals.

What a wicked thing to say about MY Frank :(

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The effects of semen and smegma crusted skinny jeans have taken hold of his mental capacities.  

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The effects of semen and smegma crusted skinny jeans have taken hold of his mental capacities.  

You are looking at yourself in the mirror again!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Your new pal Eric has been dragged out of town, tarred and feathered. Are you upset?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Astounding retort.  However shall I get on now???  Pen, tedious old cow, have yourself converted into Big Mac's, and your banned little chums will then be happy to eat you.  Otherwise, you're destined to remain barren and untouched, and unwanted.