CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Middle-aged womens' haircuts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I was stuck behind a woman and her husband the other day. The husband was a mole-like man, his ample belly tucked neatly into his well-ironed polo shirt. I instantly knew that this emasculated, bloodless non-entity was going to be called 'Roy' or similar. Both looked like the sort that bought a timeshare in Portugal ten years ago and are still waiting for it to be finished...

Anyway, the woman in some fit of craziness had decided to get her haircut in a style I see quite frequently these days. Firstly, cut it short in a fairly sloppy, inconsistent and masculine manner. Second, dye it a patchy claret or oxblood colour. Finally, style it using hairgel intended for teenage boys, in a spiky, goopy mess. 

I don't understand this. It shows the whole world how big your ears have grown since they last saw the light of day, and it makes you look like a sickly tranny battling a degenerative illness. I know that the husband didn't get a say in the matter, which is the real crime here. 

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Another thing a lot of women do which I don't get is shaving off their eyebrows then painting new ones on. Why?

The geezer I worked for after leaving school had a "spivs" moustache .. there were about three hairs and the rest was draw on with a eye-liner pencil.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That was Roops and Spotter out doing their Christmas shopping.  Hope you like it in the cooler 

Seems surprisingly warm right now!

Guest luke swarm
53 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Another thing a lot of women do which I don't get is shaving off their eyebrows then painting new ones on. Why?

probably because the painted eyebrows are more realistic than those pesky hard to look after real ones.

Guest luke swarm
58 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I was stuck behind a woman and her husband the other day. The husband was a mole-like man, his ample belly tucked neatly into his well-ironed polo shirt. I instantly knew that this emasculated, bloodless non-entity was going to be called 'Roy' or similar. Both looked like the sort that bought a timeshare in Portugal ten years ago and are still waiting for it to be finished...

Anyway, the woman in some fit of craziness had decided to get her haircut in a style I see quite frequently these days. Firstly, cut it short in a fairly sloppy, inconsistent and masculine manner. Second, dye it a patchy claret or oxblood colour. Finally, style it using hairgel intended for teenage boys, in a spiky, goopy mess. 

I don't understand this. It shows the whole world how big your ears have grown since they last saw the light of day, and it makes you look like a sickly tranny battling a degenerative illness. I know that the husband didn't get a say in the matter, which is the real crime here. 

there also seems to be a certain type of stupid cunt who for some reason opts for bright snot coloured green hair.......despite pondering why someone should choose this colour scheme, I have still not come up with a feasible answer or reason. Do you suppose that they are so utterly dense that they think it might suit them.

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

there also seems to be a certain type of stupid cunt who for some reason opts for bright snot coloured green hair.......despite pondering why someone should choose this colour scheme, I have still not come up with a feasible answer or reason. Do you suppose that they are so utterly dense that they think it might suit them.

Robotic thick fucking illiterate cunt.  

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

There is no feasible answer or reason with women and hair. Roops has a Brazilian. ( rain forest that is )

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank, I feel like we have reached that stage in our online relationship where we can both be completely honest with each other. In the spirit of that, why do you take exception to poor old Swarm?

its not personal Decs......but it is predictable, I take the piss out of Jacko and sure enough after a couple of hours of stewing old Frankie always pops up as his knight in shining armour. I actually time the dozy cunt now

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I know why, and I'll tell you now:

these green haired haired slags are almost always disgusting fatbodies. When these wobbling lard asses simply cannot eat quickly enough to satisfy their monstrous greed, they attempt to photosynthesise in order to get fatter directly off the sun. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You should have calmly stepped forward, said "excuse me" to the gent, and deftly snapped his wife's neck in one clean twist.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should have calmly stepped forward, said "excuse me" to the gent, and deftly snapped his wife's neck in one clean twist.

He would have probably been grateful. You can always sense a "I'm going to shank you in the kidneys" vibe from beta member of these relationships towards the alpha, but they're usually too broken to actually act on the instinct.