CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

.... Contrary to popular belief, I never disliked you and quite enjoyed our little three month sojourn, we made sweet music together. Please forgive my behaviour today, old friend.

You are Frank and I claim my Get Out Of Jail Free card.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Forgive my well documented ignorance when it comes to this stuff but what does the highlighted blue thing wrapped around my user name actually mean? Genuine question and not trying to be antagonistic with you Decimus .

if you type @ then start their name it should bring up a selection so you don't have to type it all.

Done correctly it's a good way of annoying some cunt.

Done incorrectly it's a good way of annoying some cunt.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you. While we're being civil I would also like to know how to include a photo or picture in a post, do I just click that " choose file" bit highlighted in blue at the bottom and then just choose existing pic from the ones stored on my phone? Presumably I can then add some text underneath it?

You can do that, but I think the amount of data allowance for you upload is relatively low. Most users post through something called tinypic I think? I'm not sure on that or how it works though. I usually post images from websites, you just copy the info in your address bar and paste it in the import URL box.

22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I think he's been done away with as it's never been achieved. You can forget tunnels as well. No cunt can be bothered to dig.

I think Charles bronson is still down there, the tunnel collapsed when McQueen rode over it in 1944,, riding a 1965 triumph, the clever time travelling cunt!

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Charles bronson is still down there, the tunnel collapsed when McQueen rode over it in 1944,, riding a 1965 triumph, the clever time travelling cunt!

Ah yes,that will be the part of the film that wasn't actually true and was only included to show off McQueen's riding skills. As for time travel,he must of been as the film was made in 1963,so his bike must of been pre '65.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you. While we're being civil I would also like to know how to include a photo or picture in a post, do I just click that " choose file" bit highlighted in blue at the bottom and then just choose existing pic from the ones stored on my phone? Presumably I can then add some text underneath it?

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You can do that, but I think the amount of data allowance for you upload is relatively low. Most users post through something called tinypic I think? I'm not sure on that or how it works though. I usually post images from websites, you just copy the info in your address bar and paste it in the import URL box.

Usual options are uploading to tinypic or imgur, I prefer imgur just because you can drag a photo from your phone or even another website and get a link to post.

If you just want the image from another website, as Decs says copy the address in the top, but if its from the middle of a webpage right-click (or hold on phones) and you should get the option to copy image address.

So long as it ends in jpg, jpeg, gif or png (plus some others) the forum will post it properly, same with a Youtube video address, copy the Share link they give you.

this...

http://cdn.tvguide.co.uk/_ui/images/tvguide_logo_102x74.png

gives this...

tvguide_logo_102x74.png

Oh yes, if posting a real photo you took, remove GPS data from it, if you don't know how to, don't post it...  ask @Bill Stickers why not...

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Usual options are uploading to tinypic or imgur, I prefer imgur just because you can drag a photo from your phone or even another website and get a link to post.

If you just want the image from another website, as Decs says copy the address in the top, but if its from the middle of a webpage right-click (or hold on phones) and you should get the option to copy image address.

So long as it ends in jpg, jpeg, gif or png (plus some others) the forum will post it properly, same with a Youtube video address, copy the Share link they give you.

this...

http://cdn.tvguide.co.uk/_ui/images/tvguide_logo_102x74.png

gives this...

tvguide_logo_102x74.png

Oh yes, if posting a real photo you took, remove GPS data from it, if you don't know how to, don't post it...  ask @Bill Stickers why not...

I will probably only use screenshot stuff like the one I just did as an experiment. Any security risks involved in doing that?

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I will probably only use screenshot stuff like the one I just did as an experiment. Any security risks involved in doing that?

That should be fine, I can't see much data on it at all.  It's photos and videos made on that phone (or anything with a GPS finder on it). 

Phones etc default to putting the GPS numbers embedded into the files and people can simply copy it into a map and find your house/car/back-entrance etc...it's one of the many stupid fucking things smartphones do.. and Facefuck & Twatter publish it to the world for (almost) eternity...  You can turn it off, or wipe the data out seperately before uploading, but screenies or images nicked from elsewhere are usually fine.

If you have a photobucket/imgur/etc account, lock it down to friends only or have protected folders so people cant find your "other" photos..

24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That should be fine, I can't see much data on it at all.  It's photos and videos made on that phone (or anything with a GPS finder on it). 

Phones etc default to putting the GPS numbers embedded into the files and people can simply copy it into a map and find your house/car/back-entrance etc...it's one of the many stupid fucking things smartphones do.. and Facefuck & Twatter publish it to the world for (almost) eternity...  You can turn it off, or wipe the data out seperately before uploading, but screenies or images nicked from elsewhere are usually fine.

If you have a photobucket/imgur/etc account, lock it down to friends only or have protected folders so people cant find your "other" photos..

Nah ain't got any of that stuff, pretty much in the Stone Age, pretty handy if your ignition timing is fucked or you need a sill welding on your chariot but that's the limit of my technical ability, unless you include operating forklifts telehandlers and diggers. Ta for the advice.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nah ain't got any of that stuff, pretty much in the Stone Age, pretty handy if your ignition timing is fucked or you need a sill welding on your chariot but that's the limit of my technical ability, unless you include operating forklifts telehandlers and diggers. Ta for the advice.

You and Ding could have a snore-off. Tedious cunts.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never met the cruisers, was too busy getting kicked in by new castles firm,the remnants of the headhunters and the bushwackers, who for some reason used to turn up at valley every other week, even when they were supposed to be at home. I doubt any of the millwall cunts could even find their own ground at cold blow lane. Portsmouth were quite handy, weren't they called the 657 crew on account of their train departure time???

I take it you didn't attend many football matches in Glasgow in the '70s and '80s? 

On a semi-related note, what's your favourite bladed weapon, then? (Extra points for “home made”, as long as you post a picture of it.)

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You and Ding could have a snore-off. Tedious cunts.

You're fucking kidding, you've been posting the same shit for the last 48 hours. If Negan really wanted to break Daryls spirit in the walking dead he should stop playing the easy street song, give him an iPad and let him read your posts for a couple of hours.

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fascinating. 

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You''re happy to joke about people dying of AIDS but cancer isn't funny? At least I have the honesty to admit what I laugh at is sometimes pretty awful. You're just a deluded pious idiot.

Fuck off shitters. Aids has to be caught by some perverted act like yours was therefore your own fault. Cancer isn't the fault of the sufferer unless you smoke 50 woodbines a day. PS Fuck off you fucking idiot shitbag

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I take it you didn't attend many football matches in Glasgow in the '70s and '80s? 

On a semi-related note, what's your favourite bladed weapon, then? (Extra points for “home made”, as long as you post a picture of it.)

Billhook 22 inch tried to put pic on but some shit about limited upload. No never made it to jock land , not that brave or stupid. Was there an Oldham mob called kennys cruisers? I thought their lot were the fine young casuals.

15 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Fuck off shitters. Aids has to be caught by some perverted act like yours was therefore your own fault. Cancer isn't the fault of the sufferer unless you smoke 50 woodbines a day. PS Fuck off you fucking idiot shitbag

Now, now  you are taking advantage of Bill's absence. Grossly unfair of you, and of Eric for giving you a 'like'