CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're fucking kidding, you've been posting the same shit for the last 48 hours. If Negan really wanted to break Daryls spirit in the walking dead he should stop playing the easy street song, give him an iPad and let him read your posts for a couple of hours.

I wish you were the lying down dead.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you upset? Do you want a lolly?

Eric, you'll find that getting upset is your forte. Remember only just yesterday, when you were induced to a full on meltdown? You melted down Eric. They played you like a fucking banjo. I fucking own you Eric. You're my thing now, and there's nothing you can do about it. 

47 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eric, you'll find that getting upset is your forte. Remember only just yesterday, when you were induced to a full on meltdown? You melted down Eric. They played you like a fucking banjo. I fucking own you Eric. You're my thing now, and there's nothing you can do about it. 

Have you been watching wrestle mania? The only thing you own is a subscription to big boys in leather magazine. Or was your above post a direct quote from your cellmate after you were imprisoned for stealing Barbie doll accessories from toys r us? Now run along before I swat you like the buzzy little gnat that you are.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you the little quincesses new girlfriend now that his regular squeeze has been cruelly taken from him? He won't respect you in the morning.

No Quincy always wants to shite in my mouth. Please don't beat me up

Guest I know that Cunt
16 hours ago, Bedbug said:

Now, now  you are taking advantage of Bill's absence. Grossly unfair of you, and of Eric for giving you a 'like'

I must have missed the notice about shitter's "absence so let me clarify for the purposes of good order.

Fuck off shitters. Aids has to be caught by some perverted act like yours was therefore your own fault. Cancer isn't the fault of the sufferer unless you smoke 50 woodbines a day. PS Fuck off you fucking idiot shitbag

Fuck off withers I'll be here when he comes back under a different name like you did.

Just now, Ape said:

Morning Punkers! How are you on this fine day?

I'm fine and off to play golf shortly.

I felt my ban was a little harsh for calling someone a Scoutmaster.

The ban implies that ALL Scoutmasters are paedophiles which they are'nt even if they are all undoubtedly cunts.

What do you think Ape ?

Am I victim? Should I launch an appeal and seek compensation?

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

The ban implies that ALL Scoutmasters are paedophiles which they are'nt even if they are all undoubtedly cunts.

What do you think Ape ?

Good morning Punker's! :)

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What do you think Ape ?

A little harsh, but you have to remember that you are a bit of a prick.